• 2017 XC90

I had been watching this car since Sept. I went through pretty much all the dealership in Norther CA and southern CA. San Diego dealership had most inventory. Before contacting San Diego dealership, other dealership gave lukewarm information that never arise my interest to proceed. I had been watching the price trend, they don't provide much help at all. Until I got to Patrick Tuner, he is aware what I want and go straight to it. I am high tech guy, using email all the time. I don't have time to listen to salesman gimmick. He is able to respond to me clearly in writing and promptly. Totally different from traditional car salesman. Pricing right to the point. In fact, I got all the pricing information in priori. I like it. Very very good experience. Pick my up at the San Diego airport, explain to me the new car info sharp and clear to the point. I don't have much time sitting down listening. He just gave me the information precisely what I am looking for. Finance officer is very good unlike my previous experience that I paid money and had to put up with ugly face of finance

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience with our dealership. Our sales team tries very hard to make every customer's experience the best.

• Great Experience!

Grant was especially helpful and communicative throughout the process. Grant's extensive knowledge of the Volvo product and pleasant demeanor made the experience of purchasing our XC90 a good one!

• My first service was well done, finished early.

The waiting room was very pleasant, clean, and contained refreshments. The staff was kind and professional. The work was done perfectly well and my car cleaned.

• Good Deal(er)

Friendly and professional people make visits as pleasant as possible. They are careful looking over the car for possible problems, and report without pressuring me or trying to give a hard sell, which I appreciate. They give a time estimate for pick-up that is usually pretty close, and they provide updates so that there are no unpleasant surprises.

• Great Internet Service

Great sales team always putting our needs in all their answers and comments

Thank you for shopping with us and taking the time to write a review.

Great sales team always putting our needs in all their answers and comments

Thank you for shopping with us and taking the time to write a review.

• Sergio Curiel was outstanding

Sergio C. was great. knew it all but not pushy. Allowed me to move as I see fit.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review!

Thank you for taking the time to post a review!

• Don't buy your Volvo anywhere else

Thank you for the review of our dealership. We strive very hard to make our customer experiences a positive one.

From the minute we walked in the door at San Diego Volvo, we knew we had come to the right dealership. We THOUGHT we'd like to purchase a Volvo to replace our VW Jetta TDI and we KNEW we wanted to purchase a Volvo within minutes of meeting our saleswoman Abbie and seeing the vehicles in person. Abbie and Kyle (Finance) took great care to make sure we got the car we wanted and at the best possible price. Getting our XC60 was a great decision and one that will be a blessing for many years to come.

• Best place to service a Volvo in SD!

I've owned a Volvo for almost all of my life here and have found that my experience here is the best!

• service is exceptional

Everytime I need to get my car serviced, I take it here. Their lifetime warranty on parts and service is awesome!

• always going above and beyond

Could not be more happy with my experience of servicing my car here. These guys are great!

Thank you Randy. Always nice to hear about a positive experience.

Thank you Randy. Always nice to hear about a positive experience.