Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg

1098 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 30, 2019

Even though I did not purchase a vehicle from this dealership I would recommend them. Kim was very knowledgeable. At this dealership they simply ask what... you are looking for & help you. It was refreshing

March 24, 2019

Went looking for a relatively new/used Honda Civic. Hillary Patch was our sales consultant- she was helpful, pleasant, and made us feel at ease. Hillary... worked with us to get to the price range we were looking for. First time in a long time I walked out of a dealership happy with the entire experience.

March 8, 2019

I have bought two Honda's in the last year from Don Erickson at Pohanka Honda. Don is very easy going and knows his Honda's well. Don listens to your needs... and works hard to get you into the right Honda for you and with very straight forward pricing !! If you are in the market for a Honda do yourself a favor and stop in at Pohanka Honda and see Don. Dons desk is the first on the right as you walk thru the front doors !!

February 22, 2019

I have bought two new cars from Pohanka in the last 4 years one for me and recently one for my 18 year old daughter I would highly recommend Donald "Don"... E. He was pleasant to work with, loves his job, and is fair. I don't write reviews normally, but felt I needed to. Go see Don if you go to Pohanka!!!

February 21, 2019

My experience at Pohanka Honda was top notch! There was no rush, no hassling and on point with pricing! Highly recommended!! 5 stars & then some.

February 19, 2019

Donald was amazing and patient. Overall great experience. I have never bought a car before and he made the whole experience enjoyable. Would definetly... shop here again. We even originally traveled from Maryland to come here.

December 29, 2018

Don Erickson is a good and honest man. I returned to him to purchase my 2019 Civic specifically for that reason. In addition he is a walking, talking... Honda "Wikipedia". He was able to answer every question I asked and he really listens. I actually had a great time spending my money! I must also note Kelly Grimes was a joy!

December 21, 2018

I had a very pleasant experience. Corey Watts was very friendly and knowledgeable and spent hours with me talking and answering all of my questions. I... had purchased from Honda back in 2008 and had the same great experience. The person who processed my paperwork was also very pleasant...Kelly I think but I did not get her card.

December 18, 2018

Don made a recent purchase very easy. From his initial greeting to the final handshake, he was pleasant and helpful. His focus was on service throughout... and he differentiated himself in doing so. No surprises. A very pleasant experience. Thank you Don!

December 14, 2018

This is my 3rd car purchase at Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg and my second purchase with Don. He is very knowledgeable and helpful and answered all... my questions and knows the cars inside and out. He follows up with you after the purchase to see if you have any questions or concerns and if your happy with your purchase. I typically get very impatient buying a new car because the length of time it takes and Don made it quick and easy! Very happy!!