Keyes Woodland Hills Buick GMC Cadillac

4.3
  • Great Service!

My wife and I decided to make the drive out to Keyes GMC in Woodland Hills from Santa Monica, and I'm glad we did. We have been looking at Escalades at local dealerships and got tired of the pricing games. We found our sales rep Brad to be knowledgeable, courteous and professional. Negotiations went smoothly with respect shown at all times and the sales manager Brandon engaged early without the back and forth. We ended up getting a much lower price than the supposedly rock bottom pricing we were negotiating in our area for a comparable vehicle. With our transaction I found Keyes willing to work with us without all of the pain that goes on with car negotiations. Definitely worth our time to head out there, and I will say it again the pricing is very good.

• clean waiting room

Nice waiting room clean and Had cookies But I was told it would be only about one hour and it was more like about 2 hours

• Great service

I liked the prompt and effective service . Everyone was friendly and I got my car washed as a bonus

• They're awesome

Their appointments worked out great. They're easy to work with. The repairs turned out great and they cleaned my truck when they were done.

• Sales

Friendly environment and super knowledgeable sales person (Ata)."|"

Friendly environment and super knowledgeable sales person (Ata)."|"

• Cadillac service

I received the worst costumer service for a minor problem they want me to wait 5 days without even looking at what is my car problem. For 100k car I expected to get a better costumer service.

• Superb sales and attention to detail by "Bijan"

Excellent customer Service, Superb sales by "Bijan Lavasani". Extremely ease and process of financing. Our buying experience with Keyes Cadillac can be said in one word "Superb" Thank you Keys management team.

• Great Service, I was very please with the service

My wire and I were very please with the service and help that we got, I made our experince very pleasent

• Awesome Sales Team all around

After reading some reviews on Woodland Hills GMC, i decided to give them a try and I'm glad i did. The sales team greeted me in a non aggressive manor which was actually nice for a change. They weren't pushy, tried there hardest with their manager, Robert, to get me the best deal possible which was a lot better of a deal then i could of imagined. Thank you guys, I finally found a dealership who treats their customers like family.

• Perfect experience

I went here looking for a vehicle I saw online and it was better than I had seen online. Clean vehicle with a sales team who were fast and respectful. I even got a better price than they had it online for! Definitely will be back!!