• The Lusti Motors is not a dealership, its a Friend

Thank you Timothy for sharing your buying experience and the trust you developed with us.

Car purchases, repair/pre-ventative services. The professionalism, curtesy, extra effort, quality product, quality service that I experienced @ Lusti motors by way of the sales manager Ali is exceptional. I have bought two cars from Ali and Lusti Motors adnw ill buy the rest of my cars in my working life through them exclusively from now on o, and i live 4500 miles away from San Diego, CA. Unbelievably great people. Lusti Motors is not just a dealership they are a friendship.

• Great communication!

As internet Buyer from distance and unseen the vehicle have had great communication with Ali!

• Great Experience!

Great experience! Would do it again!!! ... and recommend friends and family!

Great experience! Would do it again!!! ... and recommend friends and family!

• Fantastic!

The entire Lusti Team, from start to finish is absolutely FANTASTIC!

The entire Lusti Team, from start to finish is absolutely FANTASTIC!

• First Rate Sale!

First Rate Sales & Customer Service- Hustle Free Buying experience!

First Rate Sales & Customer Service- Hustle Free Buying experience!

• simply excellent service.

Simply excellent service. Everything was done smoothly and in very relaxed environment.

• Great Experience

Great experience, very nice people, easy to deal with, very professional!

Great experience, very nice people, easy to deal with, very professional!

• TUT TUT

Need better deals on trade ins. I was looking for a specific type make of vehicle and you had no satalite lots to inquire about

• Thank you, Thank you, Thank you……again

Jeff, A big thank you from the Lusti Motors family.

Ali, I took delivery of the car last week. I’ve driven it for a few days, and closely inspected it. I cannot tell you how happy I am with the car and the way you do business. Thank you so much for your time and honesty in this purchase. A thousand thank yous are not enough. I’ve bought cars sight unseen in the past and have had nothing but disappointment. You and your dealership have restored my confidence that there are people out there that really want to make customers happy. I’d be happy to fill out the survey. I’d also like to contact your supervisor as well if you would be so kind as to forward who I should talk to. I know long distance sales can be time consuming. Again thank you so much for all your help. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you……again,

Jeff, A big thank you from the Lusti Motors family.

• I can,t say enough about how well I was treated!

Thank you for the share Jeff. We are sure that you will enjoy your classic Porsche for a long time.

I purchased a used classic Porsche via the internet.I can,t say enough about how well I was treated before,during and after the sale.It was absolutely amazing! I,m so happy with the car. It was perfectly represented and the whole transaction was very professionally done. I wish everyone at the dealership great success! Thanks Ali!