Average based on 79 reviews.
  • The Lusti Motors is not a dealership, its a Friend

Thank you Timothy for sharing your buying experience and the trust you developed with us.

Car purchases, repair/pre-ventative services. The professionalism, curtesy, extra effort, quality product, quality service that I experienced @ Lusti motors by way of the sales manager Ali is exceptional. I have bought two cars from Ali and Lusti Motors adnw ill buy the rest of my cars in my working life through them exclusively from now on o, and i live 4500 miles away from San Diego, CA. Unbelievably great people. Lusti Motors is not just a dealership they are a friendship.

• Thank you, Thank you, Thank you……again

Jeff, A big thank you from the Lusti Motors family.

Ali, I took delivery of the car last week. I’ve driven it for a few days, and closely inspected it. I cannot tell you how happy I am with the car and the way you do business. Thank you so much for your time and honesty in this purchase. A thousand thank yous are not enough. I’ve bought cars sight unseen in the past and have had nothing but disappointment. You and your dealership have restored my confidence that there are people out there that really want to make customers happy. I’d be happy to fill out the survey. I’d also like to contact your supervisor as well if you would be so kind as to forward who I should talk to. I know long distance sales can be time consuming. Again thank you so much for all your help. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you……again,

Jeff, A big thank you from the Lusti Motors family.

• I can,t say enough about how well I was treated!

Thank you for the share Jeff. We are sure that you will enjoy your classic Porsche for a long time.

I purchased a used classic Porsche via the internet.I can,t say enough about how well I was treated before,during and after the sale.It was absolutely amazing! I,m so happy with the car. It was perfectly represented and the whole transaction was very professionally done. I wish everyone at the dealership great success! Thanks Ali!

• No hassle ,Easy Easy Easy!

Thank you Julie for sharing your experience. Enjoy your Audi A3 wagon.

No hassle, Easy - Easy - easy. I needed a trustworthy used car without the uncertainty. Lusti motors is my repair guru, what better place to buy a car than service shop I trust.

Thank you Julie for sharing your experience. Enjoy your Audi A3 wagon.

• Great experience

Price was fair,and we were treated very nice. We bought what we were looking for.

Kevin, you got a great rare Volvo XC60R. A rare package.

Kevin, you got a great rare Volvo XC60R. A rare package.

• Terrific Experience

I bought a car. it was a absolutely terrific experience.everything was as they claimed in their wbsite and promised.

Jason, hope you will enjoy your BMW M3 for a long time.

Jason, hope you will enjoy your BMW M3 for a long time.

• Very polite and helpful

EVERYONE IN STAFF WAS VERY HELPFUL AND POLITE.THEY STAND BY THIRI SALE.

Thank you Evanjeline. Enjoy your beautiful BMW.

EVERYONE IN STAFF WAS VERY HELPFUL AND POLITE.THEY STAND BY THIRI SALE.

Thank you Evanjeline. Enjoy your beautiful BMW.

• Lusti Motors provides a no pressure experience.

Thank you for considering us in helping you find a great used car.

I recently contacted Lusti Motors through an add on Cars.com (though luckily I live about 2 miles from their shop) to take a test drive. Everyone was very courteous in the shop. I rode with a gentleman named John (I believe..perhaps Dave?) who was friendly to chat with and who was nice enough to work the parking brake on hills for me when my clutch foot proved not entirely up to snuff. I came back and spoke with Ali in sales. Though I ended up passing on the car, he gave me his number and told me to call any time and didn't lean on me at all or try to push any other vehicle on me. I wouldn't hesitate to stop in again if I saw another vehicle that I was interested in. I highly recommend them.

Thank you for considering us in helping you find a great used car.

• I got what I was looking for!

I got one of the very rare car with low miles @ fair price.

Doug, indeed this BMW M3 is truly a rare find. Enjoy!

I got one of the very rare car with low miles @ fair price.

Doug, indeed this BMW M3 is truly a rare find. Enjoy!

• Very Professional Approach!

Courteous,Very Professional Approach . No pressure/Lots of helpful information.

Jose, thank you to give us the opportunity in helping you find a great pick up truck.

Courteous,Very Professional Approach . No pressure/Lots of helpful information.