Steet-Ponte Chevrolet

• Miriam Marriott

My overall experience with Steet Ponte Chevrolet has been very good. Service is great and employees very helpful.

Thank you so much Miriam! Stop in and see us anytime!

Thank you so much Miriam! Stop in and see us anytime!

• Carmine new Hartford ny

As a family owned and operated business, Customer Service is our number one priority. Thank you for your review, Carmine!

Went to buy new ford pick up truck our dealer was Alex he was very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about what we wanted .He went above and beyond to get us the truck we were looking for

• Customer

I went in with one recall my appointment had two on my cars. Thank You Chevy. Was a great an fast experience.

Our Service Department's main priority is keeping our appointments timely and informative. Thank you so much for your review! We are happy we could resolve your recall issues!

• SteetPonte Chevrolet inc.Herkier N.Y.

I a very pleased with the service to my 2005 Equinox. I Am very pleased with the service.Phil was excellent to help me with rides to and from,to pick up my car. He kept me updated while car was being repaired ! Thank you for your service!Nancy K. Malley!

Thank you so much, Nancy! We are thrilled to hear about your great experience. As a family run business, we treat our customers as if they are our own family and strive to provide excellent customer service. We are so happy to see that we provided just that! Thanks again!

• Cap Missing

My 2015 Tahoe started to run hot. I looked under the hood and the cap for the overflow was gone. I filled the overflow with antifreeze and called Steet Ponte Chevy. They immediately went into action. They looked up in the parts inventory to see if they had the part. They did not but they took the part off a new vehicle. This is what I call service. They are the BEST!!!

Our main goal is to provide stellar Customer Service, especially when it comes to our customers' safety! We are so happy to hear how things worked out, and we thank you for your review. Please stop in and see us anytime!

Staff was of exceptional help during a time of medical needs.

Thank you for your review. We are always here if you need anything!

Staff was of exceptional help during a time of medical needs.

Thank you for your review. We are always here if you need anything!

• Steet Ponte

It was truly a great experience from the salesman to the entire team. They went above and beyond.

Our main goal is to provide exceptional Customer Service to keep our customers informed and confident in their purchasing decisions! Thank you for trusting in us, and we thank you for your kind words!

• Customer

My experience there is always pleasant and I highly recommend Steet to everyone

Thank you so much! Stop in and see us anytime!

My experience there is always pleasant and I highly recommend Steet to everyone

Thank you so much! Stop in and see us anytime!

• Exceptional

We are second generation repeat customers. We tried another dealership 3 years ago. We learned our lesson. We will always do business with Steet Ponte Chevy!

• A. K. Bell

Service is always good and Service Dept. personnel are always pleasant.

Service is always good and Service Dept. personnel are always pleasant.