4.2
38 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Schaumburg Mitsubishi from DealerRater.com
  • Great experience

Tim Geller is a great guy. he took the time and answered every question i had. Never once did i feel like i was just another customer.

• Bought our 4th car from them in 4 years
    December 7, 2017

Just bought our 4th car in the family here in 4 years. That should say it all! The cars are nice. But the staff here is the best. Reed is always our sales guy. Helpful, fun, not pushy. Just helps you to make a decision you will be happy with. Mike is great as the Sales manager. He is helping to find the right car and the right set of incentives for us. And of course Chris in finance is always awesome. 4 cars with the same 4 team players. The service guys in the back are always helpful and go out of their way to make your service experience a great one.

• Didn’t even try to get our business

Schaumburg Mitsubishi didn’t even run our credit scores properly or try to get us approved through lenders, they continued to communicate regarding wrong payoff information and told us there was nothing they could do for us. Their loss was our gain. Got a brand new car from another dealer.

• Good buying experience

I went in knowing exactly which vehicle I wanted, having chosen one from their website. Worked with Travis Hobbs. Travis had that exact vehicle ready for my test drive within 2 minutes of walking in, and had my old car appraised for trade-in value while I was test driving. We talked through the available rebates and I bought the vehicle as planned. I was in and out of there in under 2 hours with the new vehicle registered in my name already. I recommend this dealership.

• Very happy with Mitsubishi Schamburg

Bought Mitsubishi Outlander Sport in 2015 and loved it so much that we got new one for my Mom yesterday. Our sales associate Tim Geller was truly amazing, answered all our question with smile on his face. Very helpful. If we decide to get another car we'll definitely go back to Mitsubishi Schamburg. Thank you

• Great service and support.

For second time I went to Schaumburg Mitsubishi to take a look on their vehicles and I came out with the keys on my hand, Timothy Geller and Chris Florin, thank you for all your support. I would highly recommend Schaumburg Mitsubishi to anyone who is looking for a new or used car!

• Love this place.

Travis helped get me into the car I wanted and has always been very friendly when I have come into the dealership for service.

• Buying car

Good service bought a new 2017 Lancer they gave me a Good Discount on the car. Tim was very good and friendly.

• Great team

We had an immediate need for a car and did some research on the car we wanted. Travis Hobbs and the finance team helped us get an ever better car at an even better deal than what we previously had in mind. Great team. They had us in and out in no time.

• AWESOME Team
    April 26, 2017

Great sales Team! Awesome service Team! Been going to these guys since 2006 and no complaints! They are honest, and straight forward. Highly Recommended! Pete ROCKS!!