Schaumburg Mitsubishi

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 62 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

62 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Schaumburg Mitsubishi from DealerRater.com

• Great experience
    July 6, 2017

Tim Geller is a great guy. he took the time and answered every question i had. Never once did i feel like i was just another customer.

Wonderful!!!
    April 17, 2018

I honestly have to say this was my best car buying experience. I purchased my first car when I was 18 years and after 11 years (you do the math). It... was always a hassle, a lemon a rip off and do you remember when they would sell you life insurance with your vehicle, yes those scams as well. Even today, I feel most dealerships are out to sell you an overpriced car. That was not my experience with David, very honest, no pressure and straight to the point. It took about 9 months before I purchased my Mitsu but patience and understanding and taking his time to make sure that it is what I wanted and at the right price for me, thank you David. See you in three years when I buy my 2nd car!

THESE GUYS ARE GREAT!!!
    April 9, 2018

THIS WAS MY SECOND PURCHASE IN THE PAST 36 MONTHS.WAS VERY PLEASED WITH BOTH ROBERT AND CHRIS.THE SERVICE WAS OUTSTANDING AND THE PRICING FIT THE BUDG...ET...

Great service!!!
    March 29, 2018

I have been through with a dealership many times but this is the only one that never gives me so much hassle in getting a car.they gave me all options... i need on finance,discounts special offers and best of all the people are nice and very professional,they know not only there job but what the customer wants,,very satisfied!!!

Mihail Petrov
    March 25, 2018

Thank you guys for professional support and troroughfull explanations about the posibilities related with the deal and my new car. I am glad to recom...mend you to every car seaker! Thank you very much , i am very satisfied from your frendly and professional service! Mitsubishi is my present and also my next car at 100% 👌

Satisfied customer
    March 25, 2018

I can not believe that a man can meet that kind of professionals who will give the right solutions for every specific case and needs. Thank you

Employees Worked With
    I Have Been to Many Dealerships....
    March 17, 2018

I have bought several cars in the past and have been to countless dealerships in my life. Schaumburg Mitsubishi stands apart. By far. I didn't even wa...nt to buy a Mitsubishi, but I went to look at a car because of how they treated my dad when he bought his car there. I wanted to buy a very basic car without the thrills because it requires less maintenance in the future. The guy showing me around knew what I wanted, showed me the car I told him I wanted, and he took me for a test drive. I went to other dealerships looking for a similar vehicle and you would not believe the crap they would tell me. 'Wow, do you feel the acceleration? How premium everything feels?' I was driving the smallest car on the lot and they made it seem like I was driving some fancy car. Not here. The guy was very straight with me. During the test drive he said things like, 'It's not the fanciest car, it has this many horsepower, here are the basic features you have with the car.' Exactly what I wanted to hear. Honesty. Then it came down to the price. Man, it's never been so easy. Good a very good price on the car and I was happy. They even checked different finance options to suit my needs. They were very transparent on the whole process. No high pressure small room conversations, no back and forth with a manager, no crap. I couldn't ask for anything more. I simply cannot recommend this dealership enough. It has everything to do with the staff. Thank you team at Schaumburg Mitsubishi. I appreciate your effort. You really do stand apart from any other dealership I've been to.

Buying a car
    March 6, 2018

I had a very positive experience buying a car here. Everyone was very informative and welcoming. They were all patient with me and all the questions I... had.

Couldn't ask for more
    March 2, 2018

We were involved in an accident and needed to purchase a replacement vehicle. We came to Schaumburg Mitsubishi since our previous vehicle was an Endea...vor and we LOVED it. Unfortunately the dealership we went to before had closed down, but the service we received at Schaumburg Mitsubishi was as great as, if not better than what we received in the past. Reed and Chris worked with us using our insurance claim money as a down payment and, with all of the available incentives, were able to get us into a brand new Outlander with all the options we wanted at a price that couldn't be matched anywhere else we had inquired over the phone. They were always polite and patient with all of our questions and were prompt with replies to our calls, even after making the sale. Clearly they are concerned with earning customers, not just their money. The only thing that would have possibly made this an even better experience would be if Mitsubishi was still producing the Endeavor so that we could have replaced our last one with a newer version, but that can't be held against the dealership or their staff in any way. Maybe someday.

very nice people
    March 2, 2018

I went there to buy a used car. The agent Rob Lane was very calm and he listened to me very well. He doesn't try to sell things that I don't need. ...I went to another dealer before them and the agent does is just talk loud close to my face. Rob is different . . He tried to help instead of doing fancy sales talk like what most car agent does. I didn't feel any pressure . Very good customer service. Smooth transaction.

Schaumburg Mitsubishi