Schaumburg Mitsubishi

Sunday Closed Closed
(866) 670-4000 (866) 670-4000

4.4

Windshield Cleaner Sprayer

Even thou I did not purchase my car from their location, they fixed my sprayer, as they were no longer shooting onto the windshield to clean. I definitely expected to be charge something for the service and was shocked when they did not. I definitely gave a tip. Thanks

Dealer response

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day! We do hope we can be of assistance in the future. Take care!

2015 Mitsu Lancer

First off, I absolutely hate the experience of buying a different car. That's why I drive mine into the ground, until it doesn't make sense to dump more money into rust buckets. I gave myself about a week to decide on a new car since the 2007 Kia died on me at 180K miles. I didn't want an American car, so I opted for Korean or Japanese. I would've gone with Kia/Hyundai again if the '07 Kia would've gotten me to 200K miles. I was interested and intrigued by Mitsubishi because of the 10-year/100K-mile warranty (same as Hyundia/Kia). The only new car that interested me was the Mirage G4, but after driving it, it had less horsepower than expected, to the point I thought it was dangerous to drive on the highway. Ultimately, I ended up with a Lancer (non-Evo), which is a sporty-looking economy car. After the purchase, the only thing I was frustrated with was that the way to get the car's radio to AUX mode was a bit of a mystery (no one wrote about it online and they didn't get back to me from the dealership -- you had to hold the "media" button for almost 10 seconds, which was stumbled upon by accident). I was helped out mostly by Danny and Anthony. They were less pushy, more patient, and a bit more honest than the rest of the dealers I visited that week. Overall, I think they gave me the best deal they could and I hope to get as many miles as possible out of this car. I would recommend this dealer, and I would recommend Mitsubishi.

Dealer response

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Amazing hassle-free and friendly experience!

I went in for 2 visits. First I was only checking out the model I liked and wanted to know all about it to make a decision. Brad showed top professionalism at the same time being very friendly clearly explaining anything I needed to know. Because of my great first time experience I came back second time to purchase my new car. Brad teamed up with Chris and both worked hard to give me a great deal and experience so nice I haven't seen at any other dealership. They made me feel secure about the purchase and made sure I know all I needed before leaving with new vehicle. I highly recommend this dealership. It's just something else!

Dealer response

Hi Pat, thank you so much for your positive comments about Schaumburg Mitsubishi! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

1.5

Didn?t even try to get our business

Schaumburg Mitsubishi didn?t even run our credit scores properly or try to get us approved through lenders, they continued to communicate regarding wrong payoff information and told us there was nothing they could do for us. Their loss was our gain. Got a brand new car from another dealer.

Great experience

Tim Geller is a great guy. he took the time and answered every question i had. Never once did i feel like i was just another customer.

Good buying experience

I went in knowing exactly which vehicle I wanted, having chosen one from their website. Worked with Travis Hobbs. Travis had that exact vehicle ready for my test drive within 2 minutes of walking in, and had my old car appraised for trade-in value while I was test driving. We talked through the available rebates and I bought the vehicle as planned. I was in and out of there in under 2 hours with the new vehicle registered in my name already. I recommend this dealership.

Very happy with Mitsubishi Schamburg

Bought Mitsubishi Outlander Sport in 2015 and loved it so much that we got new one for my Mom yesterday. Our sales associate Tim Geller was truly amazing, answered all our question with smile on his face. Very helpful. If we decide to get another car we'll definitely go back to Mitsubishi Schamburg. Thank you

Great service and support.

For second time I went to Schaumburg Mitsubishi to take a look on their vehicles and I came out with the keys on my hand, Timothy Geller and Chris Florin, thank you for all your support. I would highly recommend Schaumburg Mitsubishi to anyone who is looking for a new or used car!

Love this place.

Travis helped get me into the car I wanted and has always been very friendly when I have come into the dealership for service.

Buying car

Good service bought a new 2017 Lancer they gave me a Good Discount on the car. Tim was very good and friendly.