Schaumburg Mitsubishi

Sunday Closed Closed
(866) 670-4000 (866) 670-4000

4.4

Great team

We had an immediate need for a car and did some research on the car we wanted. Travis Hobbs and the finance team helped us get an ever better car at an even better deal than what we previously had in mind. Great team. They had us in and out in no time.

Great experience

I had a great experience with this dealership and the employees. I felt like everyone who helped me wanted to get me the best deal possible and took their time to explain all the features of my outlander sport!

Thank Peter thank you Mitsubishi Schaumburg.......

I bought my car Lost Marsh and they are wonderful people wonderful car I love it with subishi Outlander 2017 Pete the man thank you very much I appreciate it every time I call you just answer with kindness and try to help as much as you can thank you very much ma'am and thank you Mitsubishi Schaumburg. I see other people they put low ratings please don't be too picky grow up a little bit

Mitsubishi evolution 2010

I buy my Mitsubishi Evo I have great experience The sales person was so excellent also the manager then doing a great job

Love Jason Lamorte!!

I met with Jason Lamorte about possibly buying or leasing a 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage. He was super cool, down to earth, helpful and easy to work with. I am usually a huge internet researcher and found Jason and did my homework before seeing him. Although I did not end up buying a Mitsubishi and only went through the test drive, negotiation process (ended up sticking with a Kia), I found him to be refreshing in what is normally a torturous process.

1.0

Don't go here!!!

Purchased vehicle end of November after speaking with them online for a week or so. The day I bought the vehicle it was pouring rain so I couldn't look the vehicle over that well. A week later I noticed the coolant cap is missing and there was a recall on the windshield wiper motor from back in October. Funny thing is my wipers stopped working this morning. They tell you that they inspect all their preowned vehicles but that's not true. How can you sell a vehicle with no coolant cap and with a current recall. I definitely will never buy a vehicle from this place again. Let alone their ad on this site said the vehicle was 4 wheel drive and that in fact was a lie....They are what gives dealerships a bad name.

All Around Excellent Experience

I took my 2008 Mitsubishi Outlander in to Schaumburg Mitsubishi for a regular service check. While waiting, I decided to look at the new cars in the showroom. I was fortunate that salesperson, Jason L., approached me and offered to answer any questions and give me any help that I might need. He was knowledgeable, professional, patient, and a pleasure to work with. We discussed many options and equipment plans until we were able to select what has turned out to be the perfect Outlander for me. This was a great experience for me and I highly recommend this dealership and my salesman, Jason L. I also want to mention that the service department is also excellent.

4.3

great service and exceptionally friendly

This is the second car I buy here. The sales staff was amazing and the selling process was hassle free. It's was a great experience and would recommend this dealer.

1.0

Misleading

Shame on this dealer. They promoted a car on cars.com for a specific price. After getting assurances the car was in stock and the quoted price was accurate we traveled 2 hours only to be told I was ineligible for the rebates and the price jumped substantially. No mention of the rebates on cars.com or in the three emails and two phone calls I made to the dealer even though I specifically asked. Cars.com should also have a policy preventing this type of stuff. Prices should include full disclosure.

Excellent buyer experience

We.went there first ,to look at a specific car ,and then go to another dealer to.compare.Never made it.Bought the car at Mitsubishi.There was no pressure to buy,and since our trade in was purchased there,we got a fair offer.Highly recommend.