HG Motorcar Corp

Saturday Closed 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(610) 873-1111 (610) 873-1111

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

My tbird

The team was cooperative,interested in my satisfaction, and went beyond what you expect from a car dealer..there is a reason why a company stays in business for more than 30 years..

Little Red Corvette

Ron was wonderful to work with. Who knew I would be driving a corvette. From start to purchase it was a great exprience. Looking for a good usd car? Highly recommend HG Motorcar Corp.

Dealer response

Thanks again, Sheryl! I hope you're enjoying your little red Corvette!

2012 rogue

great experience in buying this car from ron. test drive was great. clean car, clean showroom easy transaction. highly recommend if you are interested in a used car.

1.0

terrible dealership

sales man very unreliable ,asked to speak to another sales person was told not interested and did not want to sell car. this dealership gives car dealers a bad name,they do not know how to treat customers . i am very happy that i did not buy from them. if this is how they treat people trying to buy a car i would hate to think how they are treated after buying

Dealer response

Tony, My name is Ron Rizzo and I am the Sales Manager here at H.G. Motorcar. I'm sorry that you weren't happy with your experience with us. You inquired about our 1990 Corvette and wanted me to look into financing. I explained on multiple occasions that I would need more information, so that I could check into financing rates and terms for you. However, you never supplied me with the information I needed to complete your request for financing, so I was unable to fulfill your request. We have an excellent reputation and we work hard to make sure all of our customers are satisfied, even after the sale. I would welcome another opportunity to assist you when you're in the market again.

Great dealership

After dealing with large dealerships and having terrible experiences, I was lucky to find HG Motorcar. No pressure sales, laid back salesmen, fair pricing and fantastic service. I had an issue with my vehicle and they bent over backwards to make it right. I couldn’t be happier with my experience. And I love my new car!

I got my SOUL at HG Motorcar

I was looking for a specific Kia Soul and I found it at HG Motorcar. They had just the one I was looking for at a great price!!! I couldn't be more happy with Ron and Jeff. This will be my company car.

Dealer response

Thanks, Pete! Enjoy your Soul!

Acura tsx

Had a great time and experience checking out the cars on the lot. I grew up in the area and always would check out the cars on the lot growing up. Never thought id see the day id make a purchase there!

Dealer response

Thanks, Kyle! It was great working with you and your Dad. Enjoy your TSX!

Would recommend

Super friendly and awesome dealer. Would recommend to my friends. Will be back to look for car for my boy in the near future and if we need anymore cars.

Dealer response

Thanks, Brian! We're glad you're enjoying your Town & Country.

4.2

Returning Costumer Best Service & Best Price??!

I am a returning costumer and Mr. Rizzo was a pleasure to do business with!! He went above and beyond getting me in the car of my dreams I couldn?t have had a better experience and I felt like a VIP, they even wanted to drop the car off in my driveway. Such a pleasure to do business with and what a great price compared to the competition.

Dealer response

I'm glad I could accommodate your needs. It was a pleasure working with you and we sincerely appreciate your kind words. Enjoy your BMW!

Great experience!!

We had a great experience working with Ron. He worked hard to get us a great rate and to get our paperwork completed quickly and efficiently. He even planned our appointment around mine and my husband's crazy schedule. Thanks!!

Dealer response

I'm glad I was able to accommodate you and Ken. It was my pleasure working with you both! Enjoy the Forester!