HG Motorcar Corp

Saturday 9:00am–5:00pm Closed
Sunday Closed Closed
(610) 873-1111 (610) 873-1111

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

great service and price

Owner and salesman were very friendly and helpful. They were upfront with all repair history (when I asked) and were utterly transparent and honest. They gave me a great deal on my car, too.

Dealer response

Thanks, Andrew. We're glad you're enjoying your new Fit.

Super star service

My wife and I had an amazing experience with everyone at HG Motors. The sales consoltant Ron went above and beyond to make our experience comfortable and extremely efficient. Ron listened to our needs and stopped at nothing to reach our goal. We ended up with a beautiful and well maintained 2004 Lexus, which I love. They took care of our 2001 Tahoe trade-in and even made sure our kids were well entertained during the process. Thank you to everyone at HG Motors and especially Ron for being the super star of service!

Dealer response

Thank you, Michael. It was a pleasure to work with you and Kelly. We're glad you're enjoying the Lexus!

Beyond Happy!

Just bought a 2013 Nissan Sentra and could not be happier with the purchase. Ron and Jeff were patient, helpful, accommodating and didn't put pressure on us to hurry up and buy. They have quality used cars for a fair price. My family will be recommending these guys to everyone and anyone looking to buy a car.

Dealer response

Thanks, Justin. It was a pleasure serving you and your parents. We're glad to hear how happy you are with your new Sentra!

An exceptional buying experience!

We had done a bit of homework on the vehicle we were looking for and after quite a bit of disappointments with vehicles that didn't exist or rather suspect mechanicals we ended up at HG Motors. It was an exceptional buying experience. Best in class of the group of vehicles we were looking at with competitive pricing. We took the vehicle for a 20 minute test ride sat down with the owner and agreed on price, left a deposit, and completed the transaction. I might add in all of my used car buying experience this was the most pleasurable purchase! And something I have never said about buying a new or used car; I trust this dealer. We certainly will be back for our next vehicle.

2.3

Mrs Dunn

While the salesman was friendly, I had concerns about the brakes on the 2004 Ford Focus that I test drove. It was supposed to be checked out and get back to me. After sending two (2) unanswered emails I checked the website and discovered that the car was SOLD!! Not great for public relations. For this reason I would not go back to them. Lost my trust.

Amazing Experience

Incredible experience with this dealership. They held a car I wanted for over a week while I worked out issues with my insurance company and bank. I love my new car, and will return in the future if I ever need another one, or a friend or family needs a car.

Great business model

Great experience. Felt comfortable from start to signing the deal.

Very pleasant buying experince

Found very freindly staff. The vehice was a descbed and drove nicely Very easy to deal to with competitive interest rates. This was one of the most pleasurable buying experiece I have ever had no pressure no hassle.

3.0

Not good....

I saw an ad for a car. Sent an email regarding the vehicle. There was an obvious mistake in the price... Too good to be true. However, they never called, contacted via email, NOTHING to say... Oh, thank you for making us aware, are you interested in another car.... They know they should have contacted me because they should have given me the car for the advertised price. By, law, they should do that. Anyway... Their loss. I am actually going to need 2 cars within a 2 year timeframe most likely with a 15 and. 17' year old at home.

Dealer response

So sorry for the misprint...The 09 Honda EXL was supposed to be $19995...We saw the error and corrected it right away..

4.0

Quick response, didn't have vehicle

This company responded the same day I was inquiring, however, the car I asked about was no longer in their inventory. Wish they would have taken it offline I was ready to pay cash that day

Dealer response

We mark our vehicles sold the minute they are delivered. We are sorry we did not have the car in stock..Our inventory revolves daily.Thank you