New 866-560-5852 Dealer Website
Service 866-571-8174

3.3
Average based on 11 reviews
  • EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND DEALERSHIP

Al Bonadonna is the best! He makes the entire process of buying a car enjoyable and stress free. I have never had such a pleasant experience as I have had with Al when making such an important purchase of a luxury automobile (2016 XTX4). All the people at McGuire Cadillac are very friendly and helpful!

• Nice Place

Revising previous review. It was not the dealers fault that they didn't have the ELR I was looking for because they don't carry them at all. My previous leasing experience from them was great.

• not honest

The sales staff is very, very unreliable. I called about an offer in the mail and they told me I would receive a call back the next day, then never followed up. When I came into the dealership from over an hour away, they told me the deal was expired, even though their lack of diligence is what caused this to happen.

• Very pleasant and no stress

I was very happy with the service. They took the time to work with my needs and allowed me take my time in making decisions.

• Courteous and professional personnel.

Al and Sam are the best! They took the extra time I and my family needed to purchase the car.

• A Very Bad Dealership

Couldn't fix my CTS's making noise from the muffler, not a good dealership stay away from these people.

• Real LIARS!!!!!

real liars call asking for a car when i get there car was sold and they told me they need the customer in the facilities to show more cars when i told him I'm really far 2 hours away

• rep off

sales staff don't know much about equipment in the cars they are selling, they put me as co payer not co signer without my knowledge becareful with samy the finance manager. I have been paying over 1100 a month with no possitive credit on my credit report because of the contract they put me in. They are the worst people to deal with. the sales man tried to bluff me with the price of accessories. just watch out and great luck

• Excellent

Excellent service. Received the trade in that was very acceptable. Love my new XTS. Has everything you could possibly want in a car. The Salesman took the time to explain the Cue system and told me to come back anytime if I had anymore questions.

• great dealership

Dealership a pleasant place to shop for a used truck, buying was a smooth deal and price was excellent, I would recommend maquire cadillac, all the salesmen were great. Thanks