Brown Daub Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM - Bath

2.0 out of 5 (2.0) 35 reviews

Call This Dealer

• May 3, 2014

called over phone to check out the internet jeep on their website,went to the dealer very friendly folks,financing was great thru Chrysler,and the fin...ance manager was perfect on knowledge.they have a great selection,,drove an hour to get the color jeep I wanted! check them out in BATH,pa

January 25, 2018

I had my Jeep JK towed in. The Jeep would crank but not turn over. I tried jumping it, but it would still not turn over. This lead me to believe it wa...s not a battery problem. The service department told me I had two issues going on. 1 my battery needed replaced. This seemed odd. 2, I was told "you are dangerously low on oil". I then explained that this was odd, given that I changed the oil less than 1 week earlier and was not experiencing any leaks and the Jeep isn't burning oil. I was then told they would double check this. They then called back and confirmed that the jeep had 5 quarts of oil, but it was a six quart system. This is true, but I didn't change the filter, so 5-6 quarts was in the system (far from dangerously low). I advised that I needed the Jeep back ASAP due to leaving in the morning for vacation. They put it back together and advised me of the diagnostic fee. I asked them about the battery and they asked if I wanted them to put a new one in. Apparently they were going to leave the old one in. So I really have no idea why the jeep wouldn't start. When I did get the jeep back, the fog lamps weren't working. I'm pretty confused with my whole experience.

November 23, 2017

GREAT EXPERIENCES ,SHOP FOREMAN FRANK IS THE BOMB...ANY PROBLEM EVER OCCUR STEVE SCHNEIDER IS ON THE CASE ....JESSIE AND BOBBY ARE ALWAYS WILLING TO G...O THE EXTRA MILE ... WAITED LONGER IN DOCTORS OFFICES COMPARED TO THEIR SERVICE DEPT .....

August 26, 2017

I purchased our 2012 Durango here and always try to give the the opportunity to service and inspect our vehicle. I made the appointment a week and a h...alf ago, for 9:00. It's now almost 11:00. It was well after 10:00 till the pulled it in, after I questioned them. I made sure that I was early, since they called and sent an email to confirm my appointment. I would have been better off just showing up and taking my chances. Everyone else that just showed up has came and went, but here I still sit. There was a time that I would have recommended this dealer, but not so much now. My past three experiences haven't been the best.

May 2, 2017

I will never come and purchase or service my car here again. Awful customer service skills. Service manager Steve Schneider was super disrespectful. O...wner(president) Frank Garesner was not very helpful. Customer is always right. I have video to prove. I am very dissatisfied and will not rest until everyone knows how horrible their service is. Lets be clear my husband came here very calmly to check out our vehicle he becsme irrate after sitting there for over 2 hours and nothing was done. Customer Service negative 0!!!!!!!!

March 22, 2017

I was looking to purchase an older used jeep. Considering this dealership had such good reviews I figured I'd be able to get a good used car. The jeep... I purchased from this place had such bad rust through out the intire frame the frame literally cracked in half only 4 months after having the car. I won't get into reliability on jeeps mainly because that's a whole separate discussion. But when buying a vehicle, especially from a jeep dealership, one wouldn't expect them to spray paint over rust that was this bad... bad enough that when driving over a pot hole at 3mph causeing it to BREAK DIRECTLY IN HALF! I understand when buying a used car it's being purchased "as is". But the frame is usually something one can assume will be Able to it's job properly .. especially because they sold me the car with valid safety inspection stickers.

December 10, 2015

OMG IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY. MY CREDIT WAS TERRIBLE AND BROWN DAUB WAS STILL ABLE TO GET ME INTO THE CAR I WANTED! THEY WERE FAST, EFFICIENT, PLAYED NO G...AMES, HAD MY CAR READY FOR ME AND I WAS PRETTY MUCH IN AND OUT. THESE GUYS ROCK! MELISSA AND DOUG YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!......ANDORA

May 19, 2015

Had a good service experience here getting my annual state inspection. Prompt and courteous service, the service rep told me about a brake problem and... explained solution and I was very satisfied with the reasonable cost I paid.

May 18, 2015

I have been a customer of Brown Daub Bath, PA for many years. I can not "rave" enough about the fine Service Department this dealership has. They list...en to the customer of why they are coming into the service area. The mechanics do a superior job. The vehicle is returned in perfect condition and in a timely fashion. All thru the process there is communication....always a good thing! Professional and caring sums up the employees. I am glad to be able to rely on them for maintenance and or a problem.

May 7, 2014

The service department is excellent. However, the sales techniques they use are antiquated and insulting. They don't help you to make the right decisi...on, they try to impose their desires on you. How stupid !, When I informed the archaic sales person that I wanted to continue to look around more before I made an offer on their vehicle the sarcastic response was ..."do what you got to do , Buddy." Yeh, right I will be sure to come back.

Brown Daub Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM - Bath