4.4
  • Shamaley is the greatest!

Everyone was very helpful and took great care in ensuring that I receive the vehicle that I wanted and what was right for me. All the staff I encountered were very pleasant extended their help when and if needed.

Thank you for your kind words, Karen. I am pleased to hear that everyone you encountered treated you well. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. David Logston, General Manager

• The wait was too long, more techs are needed.

First let me say, I love this dealership. I dropped my car off at about 12:20 and didn't get it back until about 3:50. I was getting an oil change and brake check done. The staff was very polite and apologetic. My car was done at about 2:40 but it took over an hour to get the paperwork and car back. I was told that it woukd take 2 hours, so i anticipated that wait. I did not anticipate and extra hour to get my car after it was done. As mentioned before, the staff was excellent in reassuring me that they were trying to get it done as fast as possible, which definitely helped. Overall, my experience although negative because of the wait, was good because of the sympathetic service staff. I have never had a bad experience here, so I am glad that even when it could have been awful, the staff helped alleviate it with kindness.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize that your recent service visit was anything but satisfactory. I would like an opportunity to fix this and to earn your business, please contact me at (915) 231-4004 David Logston General Manager

• Great service

Hi Stephanie, thank you for your visit and we are glad to hear we found the right car for your needs!

Great service, walked into the lot looking for a specific car and they helped me choose the right one. Would recommend for anyone they worked around my schedule

• Slow Service

I am happy with my purchase but the whole process took forever. When I was buying, the salesman was working with two other customers as well. My car could not be detailed the day I purchased it so I took it backthe. Extra day. I was originally told 1.5 hours, then it went up to 3, then 4 hours. In the end, it took 9 hours for my car to be detailed and it was still a bit dirty when I left. Also, I only got one key. When I asked for the second I was told that they would make me one but then they never did. The salesman said he was trying to contact the previous owners to get it and was hoping to have it in a week or two.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize that your visit here took longer than expected. I would like an opportunity to fix this and to know more about your visit, please contact me at (915) 231-4004. I look forward to speaking with you. David Logston General Manager

• Oil change/ Tire rotation

Always friendly and service is fast!!! Would recommend this dealership to a friend!

Thank you Lucy! We look forward to your business with us again!

Thank you Lucy! We look forward to your business with us again!

• shamaley Buick GMC

Thank you Allison for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Your Dealership was clean and tidy . From the moment i pulled up initially i was gteated by a friendly (but not pushy) salesman (which i appreciated ), who helped me find what i was looking for in a timely manner . i was taken to the showroom , offered water , somewhere to sit and discuss business , all in a very friendly yet business setting . people were busy yet polite

• Fast amd a great deal

Fast service and an excellent deal. 10/10 would recommend

Thank you Fernando for the kind words!

Fast service and an excellent deal. 10/10 would recommend

Thank you Fernando for the kind words!

• 2017 GMC Sierra purchase

Thank you Victor for the kind words about Clark! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

A big thank-you to Ms Clark at Shamaley GMC for all the attention and assistance given to us with our new GMC truck. I have already recommended to a few friends on the great service provided. Thank you Kylah Clark!

• Yukon

Excellent service from Alejandro. Finance office needs an air conditioner system do

Thank you for your business, we appreciate it and we will look into the air conditioning in that part of the dealership.

• Awesome Dealership

The salesman was very helpful in finding me the right truck and found exactly what I was looking for!

Thank you GMC! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!