4.5
  • Shamaley is the greatest!

Everyone was very helpful and took great care in ensuring that I receive the vehicle that I wanted and what was right for me. All the staff I encountered were very pleasant extended their help when and if needed.

Thank you for your kind words, Karen. I am pleased to hear that everyone you encountered treated you well. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. David Logston, General Manager

• Customer

Overall buying experience was excellent. Everyone was friendly and courteous. Our salesperson was Kurtiss Davis and he was at all times professional, courteous, and very knowledgable. We were not able to agree on a deal at first but Kurtiss contacted us several times over the next couple of weeks with ideas and suggestions on other vehicles and deals. He did this without at all being pushy or pressuring us. I felt always that Kurtiss was working for us and at the same time representing the dealership very well. I would not hesitate to buy another vehicle from Shamalley and especially would want to work with Kurtiss again. Sincerely, Johnny Stanfield.

• Mr Gurrola

Fast, courteous & very friendly. I am still in the market & as soon as ready I will be going back.

Thank you Christian for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• 12345

Kurtis Davis was of great help. Definitely would go back the next time around to see him

Thank you Rivera for the kind words about Kurt! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• Mr. Bob

Mr. Bob is an outstanding sales person and very knowledgeable about all vehicles and returns phone calls immediately. Keep up the good work Bob!!

Thank you Delfino for the kind words about Bob! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience!

• Recommend this dealership

Thank you Michael for the kind words about Kurtis! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience!

Great salesman here. Will work with you on getting the right car for your budget and needs. Kurtis was very helpful and patient with me. I would return to this dealership for my next vehicle.

• Excellent

Excellent service and quality. Will buy from there again! Working with Bill was/is great!

Hello Sarah, thank you for your kind words for Bill!

Hello Sarah, thank you for your kind words for Bill!

• manuel

Enrique is a friendly car sales and took very good of us

Hello there, thank you for your kind words for Enrique! We appreciate your business, Manuel!

Enrique is a friendly car sales and took very good of us

• Happy Buyer

Hello there, thank you for your kind words for Bob! We appreciate your repeat business.

Bob took very good care of us. Whole team at Shamaley was great, friendly & treated us well. They are very accommodating and plain spoken. Have bought 4 vehicles, new & used from them and have never been disappointed even after the sale and in the Service Dept.

Hello JLL, thank you for reviewing Javier and Jason! We are thrilled to hear they did a good job, and that we could earn your repeat business!

This is the second time I do business here at Shamaley and both experiences were great. I would like to thank our salesman Javier and Jason at finance. Great job and love our GMC Acadia.