4.4
199 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Crown Acura from DealerRater.com
  • Awesome team of people! Good job!

I appreciate the service received from the time i walked through the door. Everyone was very friendly in helping me with the purchase of a new car.

• Service went from fair to GREAT!!!!!
    June 2, 2017

I purchased a new 2015 TLX. When I first began having transmission trouble (which is now well documented by Consumer Report Magazine and the web blogs) my complaints seemed to be falling on deaf ears. I went back twice and the attitude and service were better but, the transmission performance was still unacceptable. I gave the shop one more chance on March 17. I would like to commend Mr. Mark Ventrillo, the Service Director. Upon our meeting with Mark, he took complete charge of my situation immediately. He assured me that my concerns were REAL at that he would personally work through my tranny problem. He gave me a loaner car and then called me almost every day to keep me posted on his progress. That is excellent service!! When I picked up my car, the crazy shifting, jerking and slipping of the tranny was almost gone. Suddenly, the Service Center was much more responsive and energized!! I would like to thank Mark and the entire staff for their efforts to make things right with me and my car. I WILL be returning here for future service!!! Thank you all again. Matt Caso

• Mixed bag sad big dealer group mismanaged
    May 19, 2017

Crown Acura

I purchased my 2016 ilx from this dealership and overall purchase experience was decent aside from the F&I games and manipulation of interest rates. But where this dealer really fails is in the service department first I will say their communication stinks don't waste your time leaving a message or email it'll never get returned. My car had a brake squeal since new, first they couldn't get it to repeat but then they did all they did was clean the new brakes and the problem still persists. If you search the internet this is not a isolated incident with the brakes but the dealer really doesn't care about customer satisfaction.

Crown Acura

Greetings and thank you for taking the time to write a review about your visit with us. We apologize for the miscommunication you experienced in our service department, however it was a pleasure to speak with you and I am happy that we could come up with a solution to your problem. We look forward to seeing you during your next service visit. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance going forward. Warm Regards. Mark Ventrillo Service Director

Crown Acura

Greetings, we regret that you had a negative experience with us, but are glad you brought this to our attention. My team strives provide excellent service to each and every one of our customers. At your convenience, I would like to discuss your visit with you so that we can find the best resolution. I can be reached directly at 336-299-1513. Thank you. Kindest regards, Frankie Gammon General Manager Crown Acura

• professional

Easy to set up service and loaner if needed. Professional approach to their work.

• Pathetic bait and switch experience!!
    February 18, 2017

Went in to purchase a pre-certified Acura SUV. This dealer falsely advertises the price of its vehicles as low and then adds in a bunch of BS fees to inflate the price. The icing on the cake is an $800 fee!!...that is tacked on for a completely rubbish "coating" called Resisterol. The pre-owned manager, Travis Johnson, doesn't return phone calls despite my having left multiple voicemails for him. They assume everyone that walks in their door is completely uninformed about the car buying process. Stay away or shop at your peril!!

• Crown Accura

Great job from the Accura Used dealer. The sales guys Donavan and Christian were very responsive and made follow ups

• 2017 MDX
    December 10, 2016

Crown Acura

Please call us at 336-517-0208 about the experience you had at our dealership. We're sorry to learn your visit wasn't to satisfaction.

Crown Acura

Please give us a call about this experience you've had at our dealership at 336-517-0208 .

My husband and I were very indecisive about selecting our first truck, we have waited a long time before we were ready to make a decision. We had seen the 2017 mdx, it was the one we have been looking at for a while. We wanted the full package upgrade technology package, entertainment package, all upgrades. When we finally agreed on numbers and down payments, we were told that they would add the tow package, the racks and DVD player. We drove home with a new mdx and had to drop the car off so they may have the parts for the installations. My husband and I are very busy people so once he picked up the car after all the installations we didn't even check out the DVD player. Later that week we were driving the new car and I sat in the back seat to see the DVD installation and realized this is a after market 6 inch screen brand not the 9 inch DVD player that comes with the full package. I immediately called the sales lady Denise and mentioned to her that this was not what we asked or agreed to . She simply said she was sorry and there was nothing she could do. Here we are just financed a new vehicle with an after market crap DVD player. The sales guy that we negotiated with back forth was also told that we did not want the after market DVD player,but yet again we were screwed out of the deal,they lied to us about the DVD player. I'm extremely upset with the way things turned and I would not recommend anyone waste there time there your best bet is to go the Acura Flow in Winston Salem. We are very upset ,not ecw offered and accommodation at all.

• Dirty Car

Was disappointed in a vehicle I went to see. The vehicle was very dirty on the outside, needed to be washed badly. Also, the vehicle was missing a wiper. Not a great first impression. Sales reps were nice.

• Crown Acura...

I called earlier in the week and then arranged an appointment for Saturday morning to look at a pre-owned Acura. I arrived promptly at 09:00 to find that the car was out of gas and had "thrown a code". After standing around for almost 30 minutes the car was presented with the trunk floor lifted, a gas can in the back, a funny odor and numerous dents and dings that were not pictured online. The inside of the dealership was adequate, but the used side was old. I left without test driving any was much happier at a Modern store down the road. I have noticed that many of Crown's cars (including the one I was interested in) are bought at auction.

First, thank you for considering purchasing a vehicle with us. I do apologize about the vehicle, which we had just gotten and it had not been through the shop yet to be well-presented. We hope to have the opportunity to work with you in the future, should you be in the market for a vehicle or need car service. Regards, Frankie Gammon, General Manager

• Son's first car

Vehicle was very clean, everything worked, sales person was very helpful, no pressure, very relaxed environment.