197 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Crown Acura from DealerRater.com
  • Awesome team of people! Good job!

I appreciate the service received from the time i walked through the door. Everyone was very friendly in helping me with the purchase of a new car.

• professional

Easy to set up service and loaner if needed. Professional approach to their work.

• Pathetic bait and switch experience!!
    February 18, 2017

Went in to purchase a pre-certified Acura SUV. This dealer falsely advertises the price of its vehicles as low and then adds in a bunch of BS fees to inflate the price. The icing on the cake is an $800 fee!!...that is tacked on for a completely rubbish "coating" called Resisterol. The pre-owned manager, Travis Johnson, doesn't return phone calls despite my having left multiple voicemails for him. They assume everyone that walks in their door is completely uninformed about the car buying process. Stay away or shop at your peril!!

• Crown Accura

Great job from the Accura Used dealer. The sales guys Donavan and Christian were very responsive and made follow ups

• 2017 MDX
    December 10, 2016

Crown Acura

Please call us at 336-517-0208 about the experience you had at our dealership. We're sorry to learn your visit wasn't to satisfaction.

Crown Acura

Please give us a call about this experience you've had at our dealership at 336-517-0208 .

My husband and I were very indecisive about selecting our first truck, we have waited a long time before we were ready to make a decision. We had seen the 2017 mdx, it was the one we have been looking at for a while. We wanted the full package upgrade technology package, entertainment package, all upgrades. When we finally agreed on numbers and down payments, we were told that they would add the tow package, the racks and DVD player. We drove home with a new mdx and had to drop the car off so they may have the parts for the installations. My husband and I are very busy people so once he picked up the car after all the installations we didn't even check out the DVD player. Later that week we were driving the new car and I sat in the back seat to see the DVD installation and realized this is a after market 6 inch screen brand not the 9 inch DVD player that comes with the full package. I immediately called the sales lady Denise and mentioned to her that this was not what we asked or agreed to . She simply said she was sorry and there was nothing she could do. Here we are just financed a new vehicle with an after market crap DVD player. The sales guy that we negotiated with back forth was also told that we did not want the after market DVD player,but yet again we were screwed out of the deal,they lied to us about the DVD player. I'm extremely upset with the way things turned and I would not recommend anyone waste there time there your best bet is to go the Acura Flow in Winston Salem. We are very upset ,not ecw offered and accommodation at all.

• Dirty Car

Was disappointed in a vehicle I went to see. The vehicle was very dirty on the outside, needed to be washed badly. Also, the vehicle was missing a wiper. Not a great first impression. Sales reps were nice.

• Crown Acura...

I called earlier in the week and then arranged an appointment for Saturday morning to look at a pre-owned Acura. I arrived promptly at 09:00 to find that the car was out of gas and had "thrown a code". After standing around for almost 30 minutes the car was presented with the trunk floor lifted, a gas can in the back, a funny odor and numerous dents and dings that were not pictured online. The inside of the dealership was adequate, but the used side was old. I left without test driving any was much happier at a Modern store down the road. I have noticed that many of Crown's cars (including the one I was interested in) are bought at auction.

First, thank you for considering purchasing a vehicle with us. I do apologize about the vehicle, which we had just gotten and it had not been through the shop yet to be well-presented. We hope to have the opportunity to work with you in the future, should you be in the market for a vehicle or need car service. Regards, Frankie Gammon, General Manager

• Son's first car

Vehicle was very clean, everything worked, sales person was very helpful, no pressure, very relaxed environment.

• Great Service

Charles Johnson is very tall and an exceptional Sales person.

Charles Johnson is very tall and an exceptional Sales person.

• Love my service representative

When having my Acura serviced at Crown Acura, Stephen Henderson is awesome. He knows me by name and knows my car. I can't say that about the other service representatives.