(3.2) 153 reviews

New Used Service

3.2
153 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Crown Volvo Cars from DealerRater.com
  • Car purchase

Great service in the buying process. Desi was knowledgeable and patient. Shopped ALL dealerships in 100 mile radius and they were the best!!! Manag...ers, Matt and Rolando were great too,

Overall Experience

• Crown Volvo is truly amazing and awesome!

The entire team of Crown Volvo were professional, excellent in customer service and they made me feel like a family member. They are seriously amazing... people! I can’t imagine doing business somewhere else because that is how awesome they are! They have my heart!

• Buying a new volvo

very responsive to my initial inquiry but not oversell, really wanted to help me with what I wanted.

• Slow service, dirty hands

Car returned a day late and would not have been returned even then if I had not called. They left me stuck without the car and did not even bother to ...tell me they'd bumped be from their service line the day before when the service was promised. When they finally returned the car they'd left grease on the roof liner that I'm not sure if I can get out.

• Bad service

Bad service ...

Crown Volvo Cars

We do apologize you were left feeling the way you now do. Can you please give us a call about this at 336-517-0209? We'd like to help, if possible.

• Never purchase a used car from them

They sold me a used car back in march "clean" carfax Come to find out there was damage on the car which knocked the fender off and the fender clips wi...ll not stay on. When I talked to them about that they said that I didn't have a warranty so they couldn't do anything about that. I also only had one key with the vehicle that wouldn't allow me to use all the functions of the car called a MyKey and had to pay green ford after getting promised that they would take care of it. Now it's November and I have a bad battery that once again they will not do anything about.

Crown Volvo Cars

Can you please send your name and the best number to reach you by to customer.service[at]crownauto.com? We'll pass this along to get this handled.

• Lack of knowledge

I was there on Thursday, wasn't satisfied with my service. Went back to service department and the service advisor didn't seem knowledgeable of what I... was talking about. Called on Friday and left a message on the service manager voice mail. Today is Tuesday and I still haven't heard from him. I'm now taking my car to s GM service department. I see 10-25 clients a day and I will share my bad experience there. Everybody knows word of mouth is the best advertising!😡

• Awesome experience!

From start to finish (approximately 3 hours) John, Judy and Ty took such good care of us. I recommend this dealership far above others. It was over ...an hour drive from our home to this dealership and well worth it. Thank you very much! Keep up the good work and may God bless each of you.

• never buy used car for your good

I moved to Greensboro 6 months back and walked to this showroom to buy used car. Whole sales team and marketing on me till I brought a car with all fa...lse promises. When I reported a problem on second day they mentioned there is no issue. But after month when I gave the service and reported the same issue they charged me $500. They gave a carfrax report with no damages..but I later realized a damage at door which is not noticed as I brought the car in the evening. When I recently went to same crown dealership for new vehicle they estimated my car $9000 less than the price I purchased at Crown Volvo. So Lost #9000 in six months and also trust on the dealership. Please be aware of this and dont loose hard earned money here...

Crown Volvo Cars

I appreciate you for taking time to notify me of your experience. I assure you your experience does not reflect the culture of our dealership and I wo...uld greatly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you regarding your situation. Please contact me at 336-517-0209. Todd DeBra, General Manager.

• Serviced my car issues

I had several issues with my car. I called in advanced for a loaner and was given one the day I dropped off within 5 min of arriving. My car had a f...ew needs that required it to be held another day and I received a call mid-day it was ready. The service department was great.

Gina, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with and leave a positive review on Crown Volvo. We strive to provide top-notch customer ...service to everyone who visits us. Glad our service department met your needs. My team and I look forward to working with you again. Todd Debra, GM.

3604 W Wendover Ave Greensboro, NC 27407