Parks Chevrolet of Kernersville

3.4 out of 5 (3.4) 137 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• September 4, 2014

My daughter recently bought a 2014 Chevy Sonic from Parks Chevrolet. Brian Scarchilli was our salesman and was very professional and most helpful. Her... experience as a first time buyer was a very good one.

We are pleased that your daughter enjoyed her first car buying experience. Brian will be happy to know that your family is satisfied with the purchase.... If any issues arise and you are in need of assistance please feel free to contact us at 336-992-2000. Thank you for your business! Tamara Lawson Customer Experience Manager Parks Chevrolet

May 14, 2018

I was buying a vehicle they told me bring 1500$ and they put this Malibu on hold. I come back with money and get drop off, I’m waiting for hours. Fina...lly they say they can’t do that car. So I decided on a older Hyundai. I been in the dealers for hours and there’s other people there and it’s bout closing time so when I sign papers they put in a service contract that I was completely unaware of. Never making it clear they were charging or adding it in.

Hi, Thank you for sharing your feedback. It is unfortunate your recent experience has not left you completely satisfied. We would be more than happy t...o speak with you further. Please contact our General Sales Manager, Angie Hooker at (336) 992-2047 or angieh@parkschevrolet.com We appreciate your business, and look forward to speaking with you soon

February 26, 2018

My most recent purchase on 2/24 went well until my transaction was put into the hands of Todd McGee, finance manager. He never introduced himself. Als...o, his approach was demeaning and very unprofessional. I've written a detailed letter to Parks Chevrolet and am awaiting a response regarding my unpleasant experience. L.B.

Hi L.B., Thank you for your feedback and we apologize for the delayed response. We regret to hear that you did not receive the professional service we... strive to provide. We'd like the opportunity to make this up to you and to improve from this experience, so if you're willing, please contact our General Sales Manager, Angie Hooker at (336) 992-2047 or email angieh@parkschevrolet.com to discuss your unpleasant experience. We truly do appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to speaking with you soon to receive insight on how what we can do to improve.

October 31, 2017

Best dealership I’ve ever been to! Highly recommended!

October 27, 2017

My dealer was Ak he was nice fast and gave me exactly what I wanted I had a great experience I went in with intentions of paying a big down payment or... even getting turned down, I got a 2017 zero down payment and car payments lower than I expected go check out my boy Ak because of him my family mobile again, Many thanks once again

October 11, 2017

Our experience buying a used 1015 Tahoe was wonderful. Seth Jones is not only a great salesman but a genuine great honest man. Thanks for helping us f...ind what we wanted to drive at the price we wanted to pay. We would definitely shop with you again. Ken Dixon. Graham NC

September 17, 2017

So far its been a good experience but we can't get together on price. But they are doing there best im sure to find what im looking for or get thier p...rice on the 2 select vehicles i was considering .... Im hopeful that we can do business together. .... Update. They embarest there selves n the dealership when they called n told me my trade allowance. Not sure now if they want my Business or not

July 17, 2017

Received a call from this dealer two weeks after I inquired about a vehicle. Only received a call the day AFTER the vehicle I was interested in was s...old. Then they asked me if I was interested in another color!!

February 12, 2017

great people to talk with no pressure sales when I purchase a truck they are at the top of list to buy from

Willie, thank you for the kind words about our dealership! We are so glad that you had such a great experience working with us. When you're ready to b...uy your truck, make sure to give us a call, and we'll be happy to help you out! We look forward to working with you soon!

January 15, 2017

I just wanted to say that my experience with the Service Department has been great! The staff was very friendly and helpful. I will be coming back to ...Parks for all my vehicle needs!

We appreciate you taking the time to share your kind words with us, Pat! We are so glad that we were able to exceed your expectations. It truly is our... pleasure to be able to serve you, and we absolutely look forward to doing it again soon!

Parks Chevrolet of Kernersville