North Shore Auto Mall

19 reviews

June 28, 2015

This is the Worst dealership that I've ever been to in my life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Female Salesperson unprofessional, I would suggest her to find a better... spot to build her career. Absolutely disorganized and don't care about her potential customers . I would suggest her to go and find the job in Honda or Toyota , at least those dealerships learn their sales people how to become a professional. How to treat their customers nicely ,how to win their customer's respect , how to close them and get referrals. The Manager was rude and impolite ! We drove 2 hours from Cape Code on Sunday. Came at 4:30 pm . Still had enough time to take a drive test on Mercedes E350 that we had liked but we never did !!!!!!!!!!!! They said that is was not enough time to do the road test , they said that you can drive around parking lot , that was a JOKE !!!! Saleswoman said that the manager won't let us take it on the road test cause it's almost 5:00pm and its too late . She said : you can take it only if you will be making a buying decision in the next 20 minutes!!!!! They got us so outraged , it's absolutely ridiculous!!!!! We went to talk to the Sales Manager. It still wasn't even 4:50 pm . The guy was a Pompous Peacock . We said that we drove here 90 miles in traffic , to take a look on that particular car and we want a road test ..... He said : I'll let you test drive it only if you buy it today . Also , lets run credit application. If you won't do it it's just a waste of time for me to sit here and wait until you doing test drive . I need to go home that was hard week for me . We worked 70 hours , so if you not buying it today you simply can leave and come back tomorrow for a test drive !!!!!! I was shocked!!!! He cared only about himself!!!!! I brought to his attention that we already drove here tonight 2 hours one way just to test that car !!!!! And only what we need is 10 on the road test !!!!! Manager was arguing with me for the next 15 minutes, instead of given me a car for a ride !!! Saying that I got to give him something, like my Ssn# to run a credit application (even if I said that my credit was over 730 ) or I should commit to buy it before even a test drive !!!!!! Just curious , how a normal person would act at this point ?????? I told him that if I like it I will come and buy it tomorrow, still never happened. If I wanted just to drive Mercedes I would go to the local dealership , but I like that one . He still never gave me a chance to test drive it without running credit application!!!!!!! He said that he wasn't sure that I could be his buyer and not just wasting his valuable time . He told me to leave in the end . I couldn't believe on what I heard. I would be glad to to bring it to his boss attention and do some changes in the way they treat customers. With all respect to the other sales people I would stay away from this place , because in the end you will need to deal with this Idiot Manager . Who is slick and unpleasant !!!!!!!

Alex, I'm sorry to hear about your negative experience at our dealership over this past weekend. It is not in our business methods to turn down a test... drive on any of our vehicles. I did look into this matter to gain a deeper understanding as to what happened. While it still does not justify the experience that you had, I'm informed that it was closing time and the on-duty manager had a prior engagement shortly after that. We ordinarily are more than happy to accommodate customers by staying late, however that is solely at the discretion of the on-duty manager. I apologize for the 2-hour drive that you had to make to come see the car. If you had arrived any earlier than a half hour before closing time, I'm sure the outcome would have been much different. I know that this does not make your experience any better, so I invite you to call me at the store at 781-593-3330 and ask for Kevin. I would like to invite you down for a personalized test drive and so we can discuss what we can do to make things right. Take care.

October 4, 2014

went to north shore auto mall to buy a new car and ended up leaving 2 hours later with a 2011 mercedes with full warranty and financing. i would recommend... them because they have a good selection of cars and nice prices

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to earn your business, it was truly our pleasure.

May 8, 2014

This place is the definition of sleazy! They cannot be trusted and all their cars have serious issues. Stay away! I would give them negative 3 star's if... it was possible.

We are extremely disappointed to hear that you did not have a positive experience at our dealership. It is our goal to provide a positive customer exp...erience 100% of the time and we accomplish this by offering quality vehicles that have been fully serviced and reconditioned. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you would like to give us another chance.

April 28, 2014

We had a nightmarish experience here last year and I regret ever walking into the place, except for the very expensive lesson of learning to "trust my... gut." We looked at several cars and fortunately had my mechanic look at them before buying. He advised me against the first two on the grounds that they were not even mechanically sound and definitely not worth the asking price. I should have never gone back at that point, but hope springs eternal, so finally we found one that was apparently okay. Unfortunately the car was NOT okay, and eventually the engine literally blew up while they (the dealership) was trying to fix it. This per their own apologetic admission. I will say they stood by their deal, but I will also say I had the distinct impression that they would have been happy to roll over me if I hadn't stayed on their tails with multiple daily phone calls (and much documentation as backup) throughout the whole process. Overall we wasted about 6 weeks dealing with these folks, and wound up with nothing to show for it but a bad taste in our mouths and a big whole in my check book. We wound up going to a reputable dealer and had a car the very next week, no problems what so ever.

We are sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience with your purchase through us. We do our very best to service and recondition all vehicle...s before they are offered for sale, but unfortunately unexpected things do happen sometimes as they are used vehicles. We made our very best efforts to have the vehicle repaired and promptly refunded your down payment when requested of us.

March 26, 2014

Very nice and everyone was polite ....I worked with Isaac he to was polite and not pushy he was out there with me showing me 2 cars in the worst wind storm... ever..we worked out a deal and I pick up the car next week. Yes I would recommend going here to purchase a car. It won'thurt ya to go and explore options here.

Thanks so much for your business, Rich. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

August 15, 2013

we got a 2011 acura TSX at north shore auto mall last week with low mileage and the technology package. our experience with alex was excellent. he called... us to schedule an appointment and the car was clean when we showed up. we test drove 2 different ones before deciding on which one to buy and then alex helped us acquire financing for the vehicle. they were able to meet our budget for a monthly payment and even took care of all the registry stuff for us. we picked up the car the following day. i would definitely recommend this dealership and alex to anyone that i know.

Thanks so much for your repeated business with us. We do appreciate the loyalty of our customers and we look forward to your continued business going ...forward.

July 16, 2013

Was returned a call right away, Giving me his cell #. Was strange to me. But was very friendly on the phone. Sent me an email with a picture of the truck... I was interested in and the picture showed the wear in the trucks inside. It was not very nice. But still was interested until I looked else where. And found vehicles in much better shape. I did try to call there dealership several times to leave a message and it kept clicker over to a fax machine. But overall site use was great. Cars.com is a great site to get information on vehicles that where in accidents and other great information. Thank you for the use of this site.

Thanks for considering us for your vehicle purchase. We regret that we were not able to earn your business this time around. We apologize for the diff...iculties you had with reaching us via telephone. Hopefully we can earn your business the next time you are in the market again. Cheers!

May 13, 2013

I recently bought a car here, and I have to say: the inital asking price was outrageously overpriced (by almost 50%)! The car was dirty when I got there,... but I haven't seen a clean car at a dealership in years... has that gone out of style? - When I showed real interest in the car (and offered a price that was just a couple hundred below reasonable), they haggled back and forth with me for a half hour but then gave me the car for the price I offered, and not a penny more. The bathroom was clean, but the document fee too high (399 USD). I would only recommend buying here if you are okay with coughing up 400 bones for 5 minutes of documentation exchange and if you have done your homework on the going price of the car in question.

October 4, 2012

Sales will say anything you want to hear to get you to sign. Sales and Manager appear to have no communications about what the sales guy is saying to you.... Whatever they promise you, you won't get. Maybe that's actually their whole plan.