Neil Huffman VW, Mazda, Subaru

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 86 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• All I can say is, THANK YOU!
    April 28, 2017

I've car shopped several times in my life. Here recently my shopping wasn't the ideal situation. And I was frustrated, aggravated, and all around not ...wanting to even put forth any effort. Luckily, I didn't have to. The amazing Tim Roberts had me come into Neil Huffman Mazda and if I didn't have the best car buying experience. Avery D., Dylan P., and Anita M. were all helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. They took what was sure to be a crappy experience for me and made it enjoyable. AND I got the exact car I wanted from the get go. If you're in the market for a new or certified used car, please do yourself a favor and go see Neil Huffman Mazda/VW. Their whole team there is amazing. You will not walk away disappointed. Trust me. #MazdaLover #NeilHuffmanRocks

Ali -- thank you for the wonderful feedback! We hope you enjoy your new Mazda! Be sure to stop by and see us again soon!

Purchased 2018 GTI SE 6spd
    April 15, 2018

Had a great experience buying my new GTI from them! Drove two hours from out of state because they had the best price. Sue was very personable and eas...y to work with, and Sherry and Christopher were great as well.

Thank you for your review, Megan. We appreciate you making the trip to our dealership to purchase your GTI! We're glad that Sue, Christopher, and Sher...ry were able to assist you with your purchase!

Used gas saver on a budget
    April 5, 2018

Was looking for a good dependable used car that was good on gas. BOUGHT A 2007 TOYOTA COROLLA over 200,000 miles. I am satisfied. Trunk had been leaki...ng for some time. L/s Tail light was loose. Repaired it, now drying out and trying to get rid of musty smell.

Thank you for your review We're glad we were able to help find a dependable pre-owned vehicle. Thank you for choosing Neil Huffman.

Tire repair
    March 31, 2018

I did not schedule an appt. I just stopped in due to a low tire pressure constantly coming on. They were busy but did not turn me away. Fixed the t...ire and was back on the road in an hour.

Bonnie, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Neil... Huffman Subaru

Unknown
    March 1, 2018

Would NEVER buy another car from this dealership ever again!!!!!.. Bought a car, the next day started having issues was told to bring it in so I did, ...was called a few hours later letting me know that it had been fixed and was ready for pickup, was told if I had any more problems to let them know, called back let them know the issue wasn't fixed, took the car back up there it sat for 4 days, no communication about what was going on with it, if it had been looked at or not, needless to say it hadn't.. went and picked it up.. Now can't get ANYONE at the dealership to return a call. I wouldn't suggest buying a used vehicle from them, all they care about is the sale at the time, once they get you to sign papers they are done.. I have bought other cars from them, but this will for sure be my last!!!!!!!!

Ms. Dorman, we're glad to hear that you have spoken to our General Manager, Dave Nelson, and are working on coming to a resolution now. Thank you for ...taking the time to leave us your review. Please let us know if you need anything else by emailing us at contactus@neilhuffman.com.

New Car Purchase
    January 30, 2018

Got a great deal with no hassle. Very easy to deal with. They were a bit busy when I was contacting them, since I was buying out of state I was asking... a few more questions than usual. Response time was generally pretty good, they would've been better had they not been so busy.

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you traveling from out of state in order to purchase a vehicle from us! If you find yourself up this way agai...n make sure to stop in and say hi!

Awesome dealership and Staff!!!
    January 25, 2018

We had a wonderful buying experience! Shawn Ramsey is great to deal with.....he really cares about the customer ! Everyone at Neil Huffman Volkswa...gen from the finance manager to the receptionist were so friendly and easy to work with! We love our brand new 2017 Volkswagen Tiguan!!! Thanks so much Shawn and everyone!!!

Thank you for review, Robin! We're thrilled to hear that Shawn and our entire team were able to provide you with exemplary customer service. We're gla...d you're loving your new Tiguan! Please let us know if you need anything else!

NO buyers remorse here.
    January 13, 2018

I worked with Earl Drake and Manager Jay. This has been the best buying experience I've ever had. Not only did I get top notch service, an awesome pro...duct but I received the best price out there! I WILL BE BACK!!! Thank You

Thank you for your review! We're so glad that Earl and Kay were able to help with your recent purchase. Thank you for choosing Neil Huffman!

Overall an Awesome experience!
    January 7, 2018

We had an awesome experience here! We had spent a lot of time online looking at Mazda CX-5's. Knowing this was the car I wanted, my husband and I st...arted looking at the ones available in Louisville. Jay and Earl were great. They were able to get us the deal we wanted and Earl did such a great job taking his time and showing us every detail of our new car, which was greatly appreciated! We would recommend this dealer to our friends, family and anyone who asks for a top notch dealer!

Thank you for your review, Kate! We're thrilled that Jay and Earl were able to help you with your purchase of you CX-5! Enjoy your new car and please ...let us know if you need anything else!

New Mazda CX-5
    December 15, 2017

Purchase experience went very smoothly. Dealer had great offer both on new car and trade in. Kamron Daugherty was an excellent sales representative.... Had great knowledge of the CX-5 and all the on board system. Had the best explanation of features and how to operate them of any car that I have purchased. It was a pleasure to work with him.

Thank you for your review! We're thrilled to hear that Kam made you feel so comfortable with your new car! We hope you're loving your CX-5 and please ...let us know if you need anything else!

Neil Huffman VW, Mazda, Subaru