Neil Huffman VW, Mazda, Subaru

• All I can say is, THANK YOU!

Ali -- thank you for the wonderful feedback! We hope you enjoy your new Mazda! Be sure to stop by and see us again soon!

I've car shopped several times in my life. Here recently my shopping wasn't the ideal situation. And I was frustrated, aggravated, and all around not wanting to even put forth any effort. Luckily, I didn't have to. The amazing Tim Roberts had me come into Neil Huffman Mazda and if I didn't have the best car buying experience. Avery D., Dylan P., and Anita M. were all helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. They took what was sure to be a crappy experience for me and made it enjoyable. AND I got the exact car I wanted from the get go. If you're in the market for a new or certified used car, please do yourself a favor and go see Neil Huffman Mazda/VW. Their whole team there is amazing. You will not walk away disappointed. Trust me. #MazdaLover #NeilHuffmanRocks

• Worst dealership ever

This is the worst dealership I have ever been to. We drove over an hour to see a car we were told would be pulled aside for us to at least test drive. We get there and the car was being driven off lot by someone else who bought it shortly after. Waste of time and money. The associates didn't even pretend to care. I will never go to any Neil Huffman dealership again. Lesson learned.

• Mazda 3 Grand Touring

I initially was dealing with oxmoor mazda, they acted like they were the only dealership in Louisville, so I contacted the internet net manager at the mazda dealership on dixie hwy and informed her on exactly what I wanted. The only vehicals she sent me a estimates on were on models I was considering, oxmoor didnt do the same.. My salesmans was very knowledgeable, and worked very hard for me. I must say this was the smoothest car buying process that I have ever experienced. If I buy another mazda,I will go there first..

Thank you for the review, Ronald! We appreciate your business and are glad that we provided you with a pleasant car buying experience. Please let us know if you need anything else and enjoy your Mazda3 Grand Touring!

• Mazda 3 sport

I was very nervous about making the jump to buy a new car. They made my experience go very smooth and I'm pleased with the customer service. Thanks to Earl for getting me my dream car. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a new or used car.

Thank you for your review, Lee Ann! We're glad that Earl, "The Deal Maker," was able to help you with purchasing your new car! We hope you're loving your new Mazda3!

• Love my new Mazda CX-5¿

Great & friendly customer service especially for someone who hates shopping period! Thanks to Joseph Teakle & the other fellas!

Thank you for the review, Christina! Enjoy your CX-5!

Thank you for the review, Christina! Enjoy your CX-5!

• Excellent dealership!

Hi Carolyn! Thank you for your feedback -- we appreciate your continued business and hope you'll stop by and see us again soon! Drive safely!

Always a pleasure to visit this location. I've gotten 2 cars from them and used the service department and I've always been highly satisfied. The sales manager, Sherry, is amazing, helpful, and polite! The car salesman I dealt with this time, Joe, was also extremely friendly and helpful! Thank you!

• Tiguan

Sherry was fabulous, she knew her business, I would recommend her to all my friends and Family.

Thank you for the review, Lisa! We will pass along the compliment to Sherry. Enjoy your Tiguan!

• Exceptional Service with Salesman Darren House

Thank you for the review Debbie! We're glad Darren was able to help you find a car for a daughter, and we hope she is enjoying it!

I purchased a 2015 Volkswagen Pasat for my daughter about a week ago and received A++++++ service from sales associate Darren House and let me tell you, as far as customer service goes, it doesn't get any better than this! Darren was knowledgable about the car, very personable and definitely NOT high pressure. Having had unpleasant car buying experiences in the past, dealing with Darren and Neil Huffman Volkswagen was a breath of fresh air. I plan on being a "customer for life" with Darren.

• EXCELLENT SERVICE

Thank you for the review Kori! We're thrilled that Lauren and Darren got you in a car that fit your wants and needs. Enjoy!

My experience was AMAZING! LAUREN LOCKE and DARREN ELLIS worked very hard to put me into a great, reliable used car to help build my credit score despite my less than perfect credit. I will definitely return.

• The best, EVER

Thank you the review, Kathy! Enjoy your car!

My husband and I drove over from Newburgh, Indiana to buy a used Mazda. We have bought a lot of cars over the years and visited innumerable dealerships but this was our best car buying experience by far. Lauren was our initial contact person via phone and was a peach. Burt, our salesman, was easy going, personable and extremely knowledgeable of the cars. Avery, the Mazda manager, started out to be like the guy in the dark room on Deal or No Deal but ended up being like a friend. I would buy a car from these gentleman any day and this comes from a person who usually hates the entire car buying process. And we love our Mazda. ¿

Thank you the review, Kathy! Enjoy your car!