Lexus Subaru of Pembroke Pines

4.4
533 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lexus Subaru of Pembroke Pines from DealerRater.com
  • Mr. HUMBERTO

Went to see the subaru crosstalk and we have the pleasure of meeting Ray Hernández, we end up with the car process was smooth and Ray is great

• Excellent Customer Service
    April 24, 2017

Lexus Of Pembroke Pines

Thank you for your feed back and continued business! Denis is awesome!

Went in for a tag issue and my lease was about to be over and Denis made it easier for me and instead i left with a brand new car. Love my car finally got some features and well explained from Denis.

Lexus Of Pembroke Pines

Thank you for your feed back and continued business! Denis is awesome!

• Best stuff, great facility, huge choice of cars!
    April 22, 2017

Lexus Of Pembroke Pines

Thank you for your feed back and continued business, Denis is awesome!

I've been doing business with Pembroke Pines Lexus for years! This is a huge Lexus car choice facility with the team of very quick and professional sales representatives such as DENIS SHADRIN who delivered my new car to my house! Great business sharpened management! Please doing business with, from A to Z!!!

Lexus Of Pembroke Pines

Thank you for your feed back and continued business, Denis is awesome!

• Exelent service, beuteful Lexus facility, warm atmosphere
    April 14, 2017

Lexus Of Pembroke Pines

Thank you for your feed back Ally, Welcome to the Lexus family! Denis is awesome!

After many years jaguar, infinity, Lincoln, ford, first time we expirensend with Lexus. From first visit we make docision lease Lexus 200. The car you can dream, sales representative Davis Shadrin spent quality time with me and my wife, at the end we fill like we now him for long time. Thank you Denis, thank you dealer ship management

Lexus Of Pembroke Pines

• Mario padron was an exceptional sales rep
    April 12, 2017

Lexus Of Pembroke Pines

Congratulations on your new Lexus! Mario and Reinaldo make a great team!

Mario was a great sales person and thanks to Reinaldo for being a great financial advisor and for his guidance I now own a beautiful new Lexus and will tell everyone about Lexus of pembroke pinesy

Lexus Of Pembroke Pines

Congratulations on your new Lexus! Mario and Reinaldo make a great team!

• Michele with Lexus is A+
    April 5, 2017

Lexus Of Pembroke Pines

Congratulations on your new Lexus Novie! Thank you for your feed back!

Michele and her team were on point! Everything that she told me I was going to get was followed through with zero issues. Best car buying experience I've ever had. I will go back again and again for this type of first-class service. Lexus for life.

Lexus Of Pembroke Pines

Congratulations on your new Lexus Novie! Thank you for your feed back!

• One of the worst experiences
    March 26, 2017

This is not a dealership I will be dealing with again, anytime in the near future. First of I returned my previous leased car to Infiniti and they asked me why Lexus did not return it for me? I advised them that I was led to believe that that could not be done (by the finance manager Mr. Leon0 and they stated that was not true and when anyone brings in a Lexus they return it to their dealership and vice versa. Secondly, I have been trying to get my name straightened out on my account with Toyota financing as on the contract it is correct and yet Toyota financing has it incorrect. I tried to get a hold of Mr. Leon and he has not returned my call once concerning this matter, however, when he needed proof of my residence he contacted me a few times to make sure he got all the necessary information. I also spoke to whom I believe is the Director for this particular dealership Mr Massa, he followed up with me once and I have never heard from him again and the situation has still not been corrected. The only person that I dealt with at this dealership that was decent and professional is the salesperson Denis. I also contacted Toyota financing several times and they still have not corrected the problem and this is 2 months later which is truly the definition of poor customer service. As a luxury car dealership in my opinion, Lexus of Pembroke Pines is one of the worst, and I have dealt with South Motors BMW and South Motors Infiniti.as well as Sawgrass Infiniti which have all been courteous and professional for the most part. Weston Nissan and Volvo is a truly amazing dealership in terms of customer service and efficiency compared to this dealership. I mentioned to Mr. Leon that I had been thinking of going to Lexus of West Kendall and he told me that it would have been a horrible experience. Now I am truly questioning my decision, because if I am this dissatisfied with Lexus of Pembroke Pines, I can't imagine what dealing with West Kendall Lexus would have been like. Lexus of Pembroke Pines is truly lacking in customer service skills and needs to have some type of training done from their receptionist to finance to management. The staff at the other dealerships I have mentioned were truly professionals, and knew how to treat their customers. This experience has truly turned me off and after this I will be returning to BMW or Infiniti.

• Service suffering as dealership expands
    March 23, 2017

Lexus Of Pembroke Pines

We appreciate your feed back Larry, We are constatly trying to improve our dealership as it grows!

I have leased several vehicles from this dealership over the years. I've watched as they've grown very quickly in recent years. Purchasing or leasing a vehicle from them has always been a positive experience but of late trying to get the car serviced has been an issue. Phones ringing with no answer. Weeks out for appointments for service. They are not keeping pace with their growth in the service department. Somewhat frustrating to deal with.

• Bought a Subaru

We went looking for a Subaru Impreza but decided on a Forester instead. Our sales guy, Alex, was very helpful. We would buy a car from him again. Nice dealership and lots of selection.

• Outstanding experience. Alberto Cordova
    March 13, 2017

Lexus Of Pembroke Pines

we appreciate your feed back Alberto! We are happy to hear that our team took grea care of you!

During my visit at I had a great experience. I was a little unsure of going. I'm glad I did. I got treated very well and Ray Hernandez was very helpful and when I explained my situation. He told me that they would do their best to make sure all went well. I spoke to Melissa over the phone and she was very helpful as well. She answered most of my questions about the car I was looking at. And the accountant Moez went out of his way to make sure I got the best rate for my loan. Great person to. I just want to thank all of you for your help. Keep up the good work. I look forward on doing business with you guys again.