Crown BMW

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

203 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Crown BMW from DealerRater.com

• March 3, 2014

We bought a new 1997 BMW from Mike Wilson at Crown and drove it for 17 years! This year I decided to buy a new car, shopped around some, eventually re...turned to Crown for another BMW. Again, Mike and his very capable assistant Sally Greer put together a very nice package for me which is now parked in my garage! They are knowledgeable about their cars and take a personal interest in their customers. They are exceptional.

April 26, 2018

I tried to get new x5 from Crown BMW a week ago, after talking to two young salesmen, I decided to get a CPO X5 so I can save something. finally I fou...nd out one from their web site, talked to saleman and tested drive so I decided to purchase this car. After making appointment for today, when I went to Crown BMW Dealer, Salesman told me car was sold. before I went to Crown dealer, I texted salesman, He told car was still available and He didn't see anyone to purchase this car. Totally lie, cheating. Crown BMW Dealer doesn't have any credit at all, totally can't be trusted. if you want to buy BMW, STAY AWAY FROM CROWN DEALER, GO TO OTHERS BMW DEALER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET CHEATED AND WASTE TIME. go to others of BMW dealer. take my words, stay away from Crown BMW Dealer!!

April 9, 2018

After getting repairs done that cost a hefty fee, the least the people there could do is provide quality customer service. I had to deal with Andrew M...yers, a snippy representative who at one point threw his arms in the air and gasped condescendingly after I asked an innocent question about a service light. I then asked why the roadworthiness test light was on and he gave me a dirty look and said "roadworthiness?" as if I were speaking a foreign language. He apparently didn't even know the term or that the light had a name in reference to it in the BMW manual. It's one thing to spend almost 1200 at a dealership. That's to be expected. At the very least though, treat your customers with respect.

April 3, 2018

I have owned 4 BMW's including the one I purchased from Crown BMW. I am glad I chose Crown BMW because I am more than happy with my car. This was my f...irst experience with Crown BMW and if and when I do buy another BMW I will most likely choose Crown.

March 31, 2018

There was one price listed online for an SUV; I called and had the price confirmed by 2 different sales people and was even told that the price was go...ing to go up in two days because they were having a special end of month sale. I was driving from an 1 1/2 hr. away so my husband called and confirmed the price again while I was driving and confirmed the availability. He made an appointment for me with the sales manger (the person that sits in the "booth" and makes final decisions on price) and with the finance manager. I was 1/2 hr. away and they called back to say the SUV was sold. My husband went online and saw that they reposted it online at a higher price! When I got there they kept changing their story about the online price being a mistake-I said that was understandable BUT then why did 3 different people confirm the price! They then tried to sell me a more expensive car. I have them on a recording saying that the SUV was sold-then why was it still listed online at a higher price and how did it sell when it was supposed to be on HOLD?!!! They lied to my face and I have then on a recording. Trying to decide whether to sue for fraud. BBB will be notified. YELP has already received a review and every other online media as well as maybe the news crews on tv may be notified. SHAME ON THIS DEALERSHIP! I took a half day off from work and trusted your team who verbally confirmed the price 3 times.

January 23, 2018

The Sales team at Crown BMW provided exceptional customer service from start to finish!!!!!! My Sales Rep Marty Shelton is a Rockstar!!!! My Husband a...nd I purchased 2 cars simultaneously and our experience was phenomenal !! A++++++

January 8, 2018

I had a remarkably stress free experience with the purchase of my new BMW. Doug Weaver, GM, and his staff (Carissa, Brittany & Eric) were extremely pe...rsonable and all took the time to make this buying experience one of the best ever without wasting any of mine. I would highly recommend this dealership.

December 30, 2017

They sent me specs on a car of interest knowing I had a 2.5 hour drive .... When I got there it was sold ... You'd have thought they would at least le...t me know before making the trip ... Then came the bait and switch .... Not BMW like and very disappointed .... Slippery Sliperry Slippery

November 15, 2017

I had been corresponding with GM of Crown BMW about trading my 2015 X3 for an 2018 X3. I mention via email I will be by Saturday (11/11) to look at X3...s and likely purchased if deal could be made. When I got at dealership I walked around and blue X3 on showroom floor caught my eye. As I was showing interest even taking pictures because I really liked and wanted that X3 nobody including salespersons ask me did I needed help and they wasnt busy, just walking around after 15-20 minutes I left. Later the GM apologized which I feel was geniune and wanted another opportunity to make it right by then I felt so disrespected I probably wont give them that opportunity and take my business to Flow BMW where they really know how to treat CUSTOMERS!!!

July 29, 2017

We got a letter with a specific price on a NEW Z4. When we got to the dealership, even though they said the letter came from them, they had no such ca...r. The only one the had was over 10,000 dollars more than advertised and was not new. Needless to say, we wasted our time to go in to this dealership. Not pleased at ALL with this dealership.

Crown BMW