Jack Miller Auto Plaza

Call This Dealer

New Used

Amazing family owned business
    March 27, 2018

My husband and I live 1.5 hours away and drove to KC to buy a car. I researched about 50 car dealers and numerous car buying sites. I kept going back ...to Jack Miller Auto Plaza. How can you beat family owned and operated? I called to make sure they still had the car and they did. We drove in and I never expected the level of care my husband and I received from the employees. We were greeted immediately and not just by the floor salesman but by everyone. Andrew is such a sweet and kind person. I instantly felt at ease and loved speaking with him. What an asset to your company!!! They had the absolute best price and amazing ratings. They were so kind and helpful. They made us feel welcome and not just another sale. They worked so hard to get us in the payment range we needed to be in and truly cared about us. I can say that I have found the car dealer I will always go to and recommend to everyone. They all were just as excited as us when we signed the papers saying it was ours. I feel God led us there and I am blessed to have met them. Thank you team Jack Miller Auto Plaza!!!

They had what I wanted.
    January 8, 2018

I found the car I was looking for and purchased it in the first 10 minutes. Salesman Tim Coleman did a good job. If I am in need of another vehicle, J...ack Miller will be my first stop.

Jack Miller Auto Plaza