• bought a 2007 f-250 from steve at petes! awesome !

great experience had an easy time from the time i showed up until i signed papers,. i would highly recommend petes to everyone.

• Purchased a 2013 Dodge Journey

Professional and friendly staff, no pressure sales, and driving away in an awesome vehicle!

• bough a 2014 chevy silverado from petes auto in gf

This is the second vehicle that we have purchased from Pete's Auto in Great Falls, Mt. Both times we have received excellent customer service and awesome deals on amazing vehicles. We tell everyone we know who are looking to purchase a vehicle that Pete's Auto is the place to go!

• 2012 Dodge Ram

The staff were very friendly and super honest with my Dodge that I bought. I had no problems with the financing and great choice of vehicles to choose from. My sales person Ben Olmstead was fantastic at getting me a great vehicle!!

• 2008 Ford 150 Harley Edition

Everyone working was very helpful took time to show different cars/trucks to me and where very attentive.

• BOUGHT ANOTHER TRUCK FROM "STEVE" AT "PETE'S AUTO"

FAST, FRIENDLY AND EXCELLENT DEAL! I WOULD RECOMMEND PETES AUTO TO ANYONE THINKING ABOUT GETTING A VEHICLE. GO SEE STEVE OR JERRY POTTS !

• 2014 Ford Taurus

It was very simple for me to get into a car that I absolutely love. I went in there, stated what I want, and than it was not too long at all before they were calling me and telling me that I was able to come in and it wouldn't be long at all til I was in my brand new car! I loved the service, and Rudy and Ben were so helpful. I was very pleased with how everything went.

• 99 suburban

was a pleasurable experience very proffesional staff and clean vehicles

was a pleasurable experience very proffesional staff and clean vehicles

• i NEEDED A NEW TRUCK

I WENT INTO PETE'S LOOKING FOR a BLUE TRUCK. oN 8-1O-17, THE TRUCIK WE WANTED WE COULDN'T AFFORD. rich FOUND ANOTHER ONE INSTED AND WE LEFT WITH THE THAT TRUCK.

• 2011 Ford Escape

Thank you for the patience you had and for giving me the time to make the decision on my own. Also, for working within my budget. You all did a wonderful job