• Best buying experience ever

My husband and I stopped in over the weekend. We knew what our budget was, we knew what we wanted for miles on a used vehicle. Danny was great he told us about a vehicle he thought we would like. It was out at the time. They let me know when it was back. They got the perfect vehicle for my family in the price range we wanted. If your looking for a new car and hate the pushy car salesman, go see these guys. I know where I'm buying my next car!

• Simple, honest transaction

Dale's gave me a straight forward deal on my trade, with no run around or "old school" car selling tactics. Quick and painless, thanks Dale and Kyle!

• Great experience

I have never had a better experience buying a car than what I had with the folks at Dale's. There was no pushiness, no stress, no deceptive tactics or sales pitches. Just friendly, honest people helping me find the car that really worked for me, at a price that fit my needs. I highly recommend Dale's.