(4.8) 2166 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

2166 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Universal Hyundai from DealerRater.com
  • First car

My overall experience was pleasant and even better to what I had expected buying my first car would be. I will never forget this day and am very happy... with the purchase. The car is great and so is the service you receive at the dealer.

• They are the best

They did all they can to save me money .They show me all models and they compare all prices. They work very hard to lower my APR. and I got the best p...ossible

Universal Hyundai

Thank you for this review!

• Great Experience

We were not completely convinced about renewing our lease when we went to see the new models. Even after looking at the new model we were still in dou...bt. It was the salesperson that really did the difference. Good explanation of the car features with a super nice treatment convinced us to renew. We know things about the unit that we turned in that we never knew the car had. Can???t complain about service though! Rhoda was always great at the service end. With the new car I don???t know if I will see Rhoda unless she is the one picking up the unit for maintenance services. Thanks Darrin Diaz, you are great.

Universal Hyundai

Thank you for this awesome review!

• Traded my car for a new car

I was looking to trade my car in that I was still financing and Ramces was able to help find me a very nice car! I love it! If you need a great sales ...guy Ramces is the guy, he was also able to help me get very cheap car insurance!

Thank you!

• Great job

Best purchasing experience I have ever encountered. I will recommend this dealer to all of my family and friends. Univerasal hyundai is the place to b...uy

Universal Hyundai

Thank you for the recommendation and for sharing this review!

• Good experience

Good experience , thank you! We appreciated the time and effort that both Darrin and Amine put into making this vehicle purchase a comfortable experi...ence. We will recommend to both friends and family.

• Great experience

Since the moment i walked in the dealership the sales person Ramces Rivera was very professional and answered all my question. Very attentive and made... the process very smooth and not pushy at all. I will recommend him and the dealership to my family members and friends. Great experience and great customer service.

Universal Hyundai

Thank you for sharing this wonderful review and we are glad to hear that you had a hassle free experience with ramces rivera. Welocme to the hyundai f...amily!

• great service

I will come back to Universal Hyundai to buy another car they have the best customer service and the best sales consultant and the service department ...and the best.

Universal Hyundai

Thank you for this great review, We look forward to working with you in the future!!

• Jonathan Cruz!

Jonathan was great!! He wasnt pushy and answered all my questions and knew the product very well. Hands down my best buying experience, i definitely r...ecommend, go see Jonathan Cruz of you or any of your friends are in the market! I was not disappointed and will be there for my next purchase

Universal Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to share this review. We are happy to hear that Jonathan made your car buying process easy. We look forward to working w...ith you in the near furture. Congrats!

• My New Elantra

The service was great. Everything was done in a timely manner. Jonathan was great. He was very friendly and courteous. I will be back in a few years a...nd will recommend you all.

Universal Hyundai

Thank you for this awesome feedback!!Congrats!

12801 S Orange Blossom Trail Orlando, FL 32837