• Buena Park Honda

The Manager and Saleswoman took great care of me and did whatever they could to get me into a new car. They are awesome! Excellent service.

Hi Chontelle, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Buena Park Honda. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Please come back anytime! -Your Buena Park Honda Team

• Buying process took awhile

Took us about 6 hours overall to buy a car which was really ridiculous

Took us about 6 hours overall to buy a car which was really ridiculous

• Honda Civic Sedan LX

Muhammad, thank you for taking the time to review us! We truly appreciate your five-star review. Come back anytime! -Your Buena Park Honda Team

Sales Agents are really nice and show you good options. All cars are in great condition. I bought a Certified Pre-Owned Honda Accord 4 Years ago and it has been great.

• 2016 honda odyssey regular maintenance

took odyssey for maintenance after getting a B1 notification on the dashboard, took in and left at service center. they called back saying it's ready for pickup. get there and vehicle wasn't washed (previous visits had automatic wash each time) waited for 45 minutes and didn't do a very good job, still had dirt spots. apparently a very rushed job even after waiting for 45 minutes. always had very good complete service in the past but this one was a disappointment.

• 2016 Honda Civic LXP

This was the smoothest and quickest auto purchase at a dealership that I've ever made. Thank you for that. Thanks Patrick.

Thank you for taking the time to review us on multiple sites! We truly appreciate your five-star review. Come back anytime! -Your Buena Park Honda Team

• Buena park Honda dealer

The overall service was awesome. The guy who helped me set the process was very professional. The wait time was reasonable.

Mehari, glad to hear we surpassed your expectations! Come back and see us anytime! ?-Your Buena Park Honda Team

• Defect

Great customer service and overall very professional!!

Great customer service and overall very professional!!

Thanks for the feedback, Anthony Tran. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers at Buena Park Honda. Glad to hear we surpassed your expectations! Come back and see us anytime!? -Your Buena Park Honda Team

• Honda Civi CPE Recall

Took my car to get fix on a recall.. the service advisor was not welcoming when he approached me..then when the recall was fixed the service advisor offered me to replace the power stearing fluid, told him that i will take it somewhere else bec. $114 is too much. Took me 2 hours 1/2 to get my car fix, and then when i got home i found an extra screw and i don't know where that screw came from. If something happens to me or my passenger while i'm driving my car i will hold honda buena park responsible. I bought my car in this dealer in 2009, and i cannot believe I was treated that way by the service advisor. as if he was trying to make money of me ofcourse the recall is $0 and he needs to make a sale. so disappointed.. oh yeah when i arrived at 8:30am instead of greeting me good morning (since im a customer) he said that the guy behind me was first.. and at that point i know my whole morning will not be pleasant.

• service

I'm very happy with the outcome of the service I was there for.

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We truly appreciate your positive feedback. Have a wonderful day! -Your Buena Park Honda Team

I'm very happy with the outcome of the service I was there for.

• Buena Park Honda

Great service! Friendly staff. I'm a happy client.

Great service! Friendly staff. I'm a happy client.

Thanks for the feedback, Flordeliza Manzala. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers at Buena Park Honda. Glad to hear we surpassed your expectations! Come back and see us anytime!? -Your Buena Park Honda Team