Fitzgerald Buick GMC Rockville

88 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Fitzgerald Buick GMC Rockville from DealerRater.com
  • Good experience

We had a great buying experience here. Armen (salesperson) and Tony (manager) were easy to deal with and helpful and patient. It felt friendly and casual, and they answered all our questions. It never felt like a pressure sale and it was great to have the manager involved through the whole process. While this is not as fancy a facility as other DC area Buick dealers, the price and treatment we got here make it #1 in my book.

• Disappointing
    May 23, 2017

Disappointing...

Disappointing...

Fitzgerald Buick GMC Rockville

Ms. Lopez, you mentioned in your review that the reason for your loyalty to our business was because of our customer service. We hope you are understanding that your last visit was not exemplary of our reputation. Your review was not taken lightly and we have sent a correspondence to your address on file. Please accept our most sincere apologies that our communication skills failed you that day. We would like to work with you on repairing your trust with our business. Hoping to hear from you soon.

• Absolutely dissatisfied with the service dept.

I'm absolutely dissatisfied with the quality of services I received from the Fitzgerald Auto Mall in Rockville, MD. My second visit to the dealership, my appointment was for a nail removal from my tire that resulted in a 24+ hour ordeal.

Ms. Hardwick, though the tire warehouse misspoke about the location of your tire we do feel we could have followed up with you more closely during your visit, please accept our sincere apology. A correspondence has been sent to your address on file. We hope to hear from you again.

• Bernie Kogod

Eric & Jason were both knowledgeable, service oriented, and professional. I give them both a 10+

Bernie, thank you so much for sharing! We love having Eric and Jason on our team :)

• Very nice staff and great prices

Your review brings a smile to our faces! Thank you so much for sharing.

Found a great lease deal on a new Terrain. Couldn't have done it without Fitzgerald GMC. Everyone was helpful while I was looking, and more importantly, after I purchased. Can't recommend them any higher.

Your review brings a smile to our faces! Thank you so much for sharing.

• Very nice service dept!

We appreciate you sharing your thoughts about our team! Looking forward to continuing to serve you and your Buick.

I have been coming here for a while. Very nice guys that work here, they never try to force me to do repairs that I don't need. My car has been running great thanks to them!

• Best service ever

Thank you so much for sharing Ms. Warren! It was a pleasure servicing your vehicle and we look forward to doing so again next time.

I was very pleased with the whole experience. The service department was very helpful and really took the time to explain everything to me in a way that I could understand. The service was fast and the prices were good.

• Fast and smooth service

Very happy with my experience at Fizgearld. They fixed my car fast and told me all the prices upfront. Prices were good.

Lenny, that is the #FitzWay! Thank you for your business and we'll see you next time.

• Great service

Very happy with the whole experience and would highly recommend to others.

Janet, so glad we could be of service to you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing the #FitzWay!

Very happy with the whole experience and would highly recommend to others.

• Very happy

Love to hear this Jason! Drive safe and we will see you at your next visit.

So happy with the whole experience. It didn't take long to have my car fixed and the prices were much better than I expected. I would definitely go back.

Love to hear this Jason! Drive safe and we will see you at your next visit.