4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 95 reviews

95 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Fitzgerald Buick GMC Rockville from DealerRater.com

• March 25, 2015

We had a great buying experience here. Armen (salesperson) and Tony (manager) were easy to deal with and helpful and patient. It felt friendly and cas...ual, and they answered all our questions. It never felt like a pressure sale and it was great to have the manager involved through the whole process. While this is not as fancy a facility as other DC area Buick dealers, the price and treatment we got here make it #1 in my book.

June 19, 2018

Armen was my sales person who help me. He was very thorough and informative on the car of choice for me. He gave me specifics and told me when, wher...e, how soon, etc. Paperwork was completed and finance person was Korey, who also did a fantastic job.

June 1, 2018

We’ve only owned two cars and both were purchased at the Fitzgerald Automall on Nicholson Lane. Their service is great and all their staff has ...always been friendly and helpful. At my last visit, Armen Martirosjan took care of us and help us with the purchase of our new car. He answered very patiently, all our questions, and took the time to show us all the details of the vehicle . We were extremely pleased with the overall process, service and friendliness and when the time comes again, we’ll be back to Fitzgerald for our next car!

January 24, 2018

Had a slow tire puncture and also due for service. The service team scheduled an immediate appointment. The service was done promptly and they were ...able to repair my tire. Excellent job, very friendly and professional team, and the car was also cleaned!

That's the FitzWay William! Thank you for your business and we hope to serve you again next time.

January 18, 2018

Another fantastic service appointment with the dealer. Much appreciated !

Thank you very much Mr. Beccio, we're honored to serve you!

November 26, 2017

I went to Fitzgerald Buick with information from a third party website about a Buick Encore I was looking to purchase. The sales person, Mr. Ojiakue, ...was fairly new to the job but friendly. It took him a some time to get his bearings, which admittedly made the day longer, but the waiting wasn't painful, as he made sure we were taken care with beverages and information on car features and other offers during the wait. In the end, patience won. The sales manager and finance person really pitched in as a team to help make the sale final, and I got a new car for a good price. Overall, I had a good experience.

Thank you so much for sharing about our new associate Evaristus, he has been a wonderful addition to the team and we are glad you were able to work wi...th him. We appreciate your patience while he found his bearings and for leaving an honest review so that we know what things we can work on to improve in the future. Wishing you many safe and happy miles in your new Encore! -The Fitzgerald Buick Team

November 14, 2017

Jacob Camacho is a great fit for representing car sales at Fitzgerald Buick. He is a wealth of information and without being asked, researches technic...al information about the model of car you are interested in. Jacob is very skilled in relaying technical specifics about a car or truck in layperson language. He has great patience and follow-up with his customers. I would recommend Jacob Camacho to anyone who is interested in buying a new or used vehicle.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Jacob based off the recent purchase of your Nissan Pathfinder! We are thrilled to hear he was able... to serve you so well and we hope to be of service to you in the future. Drive safe!

October 21, 2017

Jacob Camacho assisted me during my visits to Fitzgerald GMC. I was very impressed with his knowledge and if he didn't have an answer, he would resea...rch and follow up timely. Though I have decided to delay my purchase until 2018, I would not hesitate to contact Jacob again. In addition to his knowledge, he provided impressive customer service. Ask for Jacob Camacho - I assure you that you will agree.

Fitzgerald Buick GMC Rockville

SG, we are thrilled to hear you were so impressed with Jacob's customer service. We respect your decision to wait until 2018 to purchase a vehicle and... are glad you will keep us in mind when doing so. Looking forward to serving you!

May 23, 2017

Disappointing...

Fitzgerald Buick GMC Rockville

Ms. Lopez, you mentioned in your review that the reason for your loyalty to our business was because of our customer service. We hope you are understa...nding that your last visit was not exemplary of our reputation. Your review was not taken lightly and we have sent a correspondence to your address on file. Please accept our most sincere apologies that our communication skills failed you that day. We would like to work with you on repairing your trust with our business. Hoping to hear from you soon.

May 21, 2017

I'm absolutely dissatisfied with the quality of services I received from the Fitzgerald Auto Mall in Rockville, MD. My second visit to the dealership,... my appointment was for a nail removal from my tire that resulted in a 24+ hour ordeal.

Ms. Hardwick, though the tire warehouse misspoke about the location of your tire we do feel we could have followed up with you more closely during you...r visit, please accept our sincere apology. A correspondence has been sent to your address on file. We hope to hear from you again.