New 888-561-9793 Dealer Website
Used 888-557-9490 Email Dealer
Service 888-468-4516

4.2
70 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Fitzgerald Buick GMC Rockville from DealerRater.com
  • Good experience

We had a great buying experience here. Armen (salesperson) and Tony (manager) were easy to deal with and helpful and patient. It felt friendly and casual, and they answered all our questions. It never felt like a pressure sale and it was great to have the manager involved through the whole process. While this is not as fancy a facility as other DC area Buick dealers, the price and treatment we got here make it #1 in my book.

• Best service ever!!!

Excellent service and great price. They explained everything that was wrong with my car to me. I would highly recommend and also return in the future.

• Great service for my car
    March 23, 2017

I was very pleased with the service they provided me. My car got fixed fast and explained everything to me. I would recommend them highly!

Fitzgerald Buick GMC Rockville

Maria, thank you so much for sharing! We appreciate your business very much and are glad to hear you had a great experience with us. Looking forward to your next visit!

• Excellent service!!

Very happy with service and price! From the beginning everyone was very helpful, explaining everything to me so that I could understand. I would highly recommend them to my friends and family.

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us Randy! We appreciate your business and can't wait to serve you and your vehicle again. Drive safe!

• Best service ever!

Best service ever! Very impressed with how fast the service was and a reasonable price too.

Monica, thank you for your business and thank you for sharing your 5 star review! It's always a pleasure serving our customers and we're glad you had a great experience with us. See you soon!

• Service for my car

I was very pleased with the service. It was fast and the customer service was awesome!! I would definitely take my car there again.

Maria, we are so glad to hear you had such an awesome experience while visiting us! Thank you for choosing the #FitzWay and we will see you next time.

• ?????

I was on and out in just over one hour and my car had been serviced and washed.

Thanks for sharing Doris! Looking forward to seeing you again next time.

I was on and out in just over one hour and my car had been serviced and washed.

Thanks for sharing Doris! Looking forward to seeing you again next time.

• Great service

Ashlee had everything ready for me by the time of my appointment. Everyone made the process as quick and painless as possible, awesome service!

Thank you so much for sharing Vanessa! Enjoy your new car :)

Thank you so much for sharing Vanessa! Enjoy your new car :)

• The Greatest Dealership of All

Fitzgerald Buick is a professional, friendly and totally wonderful dealership. I bought my car there and have had it serviced there ever since. They are like a great family and I will continue using their services.

Thank you for your loyalty to our business Shirley! We're happy to hear your experiences with us have been nothing short of wonderful. We consider you part of our family and were fortunate to have you!

• Fun experience!

Diego, thanks for sharing! Let us know if we can help convince your wife ;) Armen and our team will be here when you are both ready!

I stopped in after work to check out the Denalis and was impressed with my sales associate, Armin. He was helpful and really knew his stuff. If I could have convinced my wife, I'd own it! Armin was great and everyone was smiling and helpful. Awesome place.