(4.7) 92 reviews

Call This Dealer

92 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Fitzgerald Buick GMC Rockville from DealerRater.com
  • Good experience
    March 25, 2015

We had a great buying experience here. Armen (salesperson) and Tony (manager) were easy to deal with and helpful and patient. It felt friendly and cas...ual, and they answered all our questions. It never felt like a pressure sale and it was great to have the manager involved through the whole process. While this is not as fancy a facility as other DC area Buick dealers, the price and treatment we got here make it #1 in my book.

• Buick Service
    January 18, 2018

Another fantastic service appointment with the dealer. Much appreciated !

• Good Experience
    November 26, 2017

I went to Fitzgerald Buick with information from a third party website about a Buick Encore I was looking to purchase. The sales person, Mr. Ojiakue, ...was fairly new to the job but friendly. It took him a some time to get his bearings, which admittedly made the day longer, but the waiting wasn't painful, as he made sure we were taken care with beverages and information on car features and other offers during the wait. In the end, patience won. The sales manager and finance person really pitched in as a team to help make the sale final, and I got a new car for a good price. Overall, I had a good experience.

Thank you so much for sharing about our new associate Evaristus, he has been a wonderful addition to the team and we are glad you were able to work wi...th him. We appreciate your patience while he found his bearings and for leaving an honest review so that we know what things we can work on to improve in the future. Wishing you many safe and happy miles in your new Encore! -The Fitzgerald Buick Team

• Nissan Pathfinder
    November 14, 2017

Jacob Camacho is a great fit for representing car sales at Fitzgerald Buick. He is a wealth of information and without being asked, researches technic...al information about the model of car you are interested in. Jacob is very skilled in relaying technical specifics about a car or truck in layperson language. He has great patience and follow-up with his customers. I would recommend Jacob Camacho to anyone who is interested in buying a new or used vehicle.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Jacob based off the recent purchase of your Nissan Pathfinder! We are thrilled to hear he was able... to serve you so well and we hope to be of service to you in the future. Drive safe!

• Recommendation for a knowledgable salesman-Jacob Camacho
    October 21, 2017

Jacob Camacho assisted me during my visits to Fitzgerald GMC. I was very impressed with his knowledge and if he didn't have an answer, he would resea...rch and follow up timely. Though I have decided to delay my purchase until 2018, I would not hesitate to contact Jacob again. In addition to his knowledge, he provided impressive customer service. Ask for Jacob Camacho - I assure you that you will agree.

Overall Experience
    Fitzgerald Buick GMC Rockville

SG, we are thrilled to hear you were so impressed with Jacob's customer service. We respect your decision to wait until 2018 to purchase a vehicle and... are glad you will keep us in mind when doing so. Looking forward to serving you!

• Disappointing
    May 23, 2017

Disappointing...

Overall Experience
    Fitzgerald Buick GMC Rockville

Ms. Lopez, you mentioned in your review that the reason for your loyalty to our business was because of our customer service. We hope you are understa...nding that your last visit was not exemplary of our reputation. Your review was not taken lightly and we have sent a correspondence to your address on file. Please accept our most sincere apologies that our communication skills failed you that day. We would like to work with you on repairing your trust with our business. Hoping to hear from you soon.

• Absolutely dissatisfied with the service dept.
    May 21, 2017

I'm absolutely dissatisfied with the quality of services I received from the Fitzgerald Auto Mall in Rockville, MD. My second visit to the dealership,... my appointment was for a nail removal from my tire that resulted in a 24+ hour ordeal.

Ms. Hardwick, though the tire warehouse misspoke about the location of your tire we do feel we could have followed up with you more closely during you...r visit, please accept our sincere apology. A correspondence has been sent to your address on file. We hope to hear from you again.

• Bernie Kogod
    May 16, 2017

Eric & Jason were both knowledgeable, service oriented, and professional. I give them both a 10+

Bernie, thank you so much for sharing! We love having Eric and Jason on our team :)

• Very nice staff and great prices
    April 4, 2017

Found a great lease deal on a new Terrain. Couldn't have done it without Fitzgerald GMC. Everyone was helpful while I was looking, and more importan...tly, after I purchased. Can't recommend them any higher.

Your review brings a smile to our faces! Thank you so much for sharing.

• Very nice service dept!
    April 4, 2017

I have been coming here for a while. Very nice guys that work here, they never try to force me to do repairs that I don't need. My car has been runnin...g great thanks to them!

We appreciate you sharing your thoughts about our team! Looking forward to continuing to serve you and your Buick.

5501 Nicholson Ln Rockville, MD 20852