New 888-811-7552 Dealer Website
Used 866-568-7610 Email Dealer
Service 866-344-8366

Average based on 259 reviews.
  • Jim Coleman Honda had the best Value

Well, though I have better quotes from other dealers, Ravi convinced me to buy it from Jim Coleman. So I am happy to say that he did his best in convincing me to buy a civic-ex-l from you and also explained all the necessary features of the civic. I hope this speaks volume about his salesmen ship and customer service.

• Excellent experience!

Totally smooth process! This was the 3rd vehicle purchased at Jim Coleman Honda, and it won't be the last.

• Oh now my windows go up and back down

Nice job - so I have to add characters to make this longer Cars.com reserves the right not to post your review if it contains any of the following types of prohibited content, or if in their sole discretion they determine it otherwise violates their policies and guidelines for Dealer Reviews: Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum Advertisements, "spam" content, or references to dealerships, references to other dealers or other web sites Email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information Critical or spiteful comments on other reviews posted on the page or their authors Defamatory, disparaging, infringing, or otherwise inappropriate comments about 3rd parties party or names/trademarks are not allowed. Enjoy writing your review!

• Michael and pattie

Love my CRV it is exactly what we were looking for. great job Jim Coleman our salesman Victor was wonderful.

• Review

I always receive excellent service at Jim Coleman. Purvis is the best!

I always receive excellent service at Jim Coleman. Purvis is the best!

• Great Experience with Service Department

I took my Honda CRV in for routine maintenance, but also took advantage of the the white glove detail coupon that came with the President's Club. My car looks amazing inside and out. It looks brand new. You guys did such a great job! I was also amazed at how efficient the receptionist was at the Service desk in taking care of checking me out, while also managing the busy phone lines.

• Go See Sam at Jim Coleman in Clarksville, MD

Sam made this deal the BEST of any of the 10 cars I've ever purchased. I asked for a deal that I expected would turn into a giant game of back and forth counteroffers. His first response was an immediate and confident "yes, we can do that, no problem." No games whatsoever.

• Thanks for everything, Sam Chad!

Sam Chad was friendly, helpful, and explained everything while being extremely patient. I never felt pressured to do anything and I feel like he really appreciated my business. I would certainly recommend others to Sam Chad.

• Vehicle Service

I have had Cliff as my Service Manager for many years and have found him to be extremely knowledgeable and customer service focused.

• Sathya