949 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jim Coleman Honda from DealerRater.com
  • Jim Coleman Honda had the best Value

Well, though I have better quotes from other dealers, Ravi convinced me to buy it from Jim Coleman. So I am happy to say that he did his best in convincing me to buy a civic-ex-l from you and also explained all the necessary features of the civic. I hope this speaks volume about his salesmen ship and customer service.

• Purchased a 2017 Honda Pilot

Excellent service! Very satisfied with my new vehicle.

Excellent service! Very satisfied with my new vehicle.

• Good service experience.
    June 23, 2017

Skylar was extremely friendly and very competent. He explained in detail all of the things that they would look at and do for my car.

• Sweet guys
    June 23, 2017

Although I have not made any purchases yet, Rick and Greg so far are great! Looking forward to meeting them in person. I would recommend this dealership.

• General Maintenance

The repair started on time and was delivered in the time and cost expected. It was great to get such wonderful service.

• Exceptional customer service from the salesperson, (Sam Chad
    June 18, 2017

Exceptional customer service . Mr. Sam Chad was very personable, knowledgeable about Honda's products and was never "pushy". Ms. Rajai was also exceptional in Finance, My over all experience was exceptional. Would not hesitate to recommend your dealership to my friends and colleagues. Keep up the good work and you will always be #1.

• Very nice experience

Fast and courteous service, including convenient shuttle service. All questions answered in a very professional manner.

• Awesome place with awesome people
    June 18, 2017

Johnny the sales rep that help me get my vehicle loan is such a awesome sales guy.this place i would recommend to all my family and friends.

• Cliff is the Best!

Cliff is my go-to guy when my car needs service or repairst! He is the reason I keep coming back. I know I can count on Cliff to be fair, honest and helpful!

• Title of what????

Loved the experience. I would recommend to my friends. Sam was wonderful and was everyone else there.