Bill Jacobs VW

186 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 20, 2019

I dread buying a new car. The process always seems to take longer than it should and they’re always trying to sell me add ons I don’t need. Jules Staley... however was transparent and truly listened to my needs rather than pushing me into a vehicle or add on I didn’t need. This is how the car buying experience should be and I will absolutely go back to Bill Jacobs VW (and Jules) for my next car purchase.

Congratulations on your new car, Chris! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

April 13, 2019

Gleb Simanovich helped me so much today to make sure I understand every single detail about the car that I bought today also he did not push me to do something... that I did not want. He treated me like a friend with great advices for me it's very important that nobody push me he saw my needs I will never forget this guy. I recommend him and will tell my friends! Customer service best in this area for sure!

Tanja, we are so happy to read such a great review about Bill Jacobs Volkswagen! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we ...can do for you. Take care.

February 1, 2019

Cesar Mendoza really did a wonderful job helping us purchase our leased 2016 Jetta. We are delighted with the car and our total experience with Cesar... and Bill Jacobs VW.

Congratulations on your new Jetta! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

January 31, 2019

Ricardo attended to us in a timely matter and with such great service. Car buying was a breeze with him and I couldn't have asked for a better experience.... I didn't feel pressured to buy but found the perfect car.

John, we are very happy Ricardo could provide you with a pressure-free experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us... a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

January 5, 2019

Had a bad experience with this dealership. I saw the advertised prices on their website, contacted the sales rep thru emails for days, got all details... and finally decided to test drive/lease. Guess what? When i went into the dealership, they told me that the advertised lease price was a mistake and my downpayment has to be 4k more than that was advertised. I did make a point that if it is a dealership mistake (which they admitted to), they should still honor the deal BUT as most dealerships do, all i got was a 'sorry'. The most frustrating part is that in order to avoid this particular situation, I had spent almost a week working with them offline but guess the 'customer satisfaction' is only a theoretical term

December 13, 2018

I was originally looking at low end Mitsubishi Mirage G4 sedans for around $13k when I came upon Bill Jacobs through a friend who had bought a new Jetta... from them a year and half ago. The internet pricing, they provided we worth the drive across the state. The salesman Josh Stoll was very helpful on the phone before I headed there on my 2 plus hour trek. Once I got there he had the car I wanted gassed up and ready to hit their awesome test track with hills, curves and a skid pad. The turning radius on this 2019 Jetta S 1.4T was incredible along with all the technology included. I was warned by my local VM dealer that this internet price was a scam. I can clearly state it was not and worth my time and effort to get this vehicle from Bill Jabos VW. Josh made the buying experience painless along with sales manager and Finance manager too. They did not pull any scams trying to upsell me on things that I did not need. The price I was quoted online was what I got when all was said and done. The process took 1.5 hours to complete all the paperwork and have them re-detail the car before I took delivery. I was so excited about the new car I forgot my Ipass and Garage Door opener and Josh the Salesman got them in the mail to me the very next day.

December 8, 2018

Never bought a car in my life, and getting ready to move to Colorado, had to get ready and bite the bullet. What I didn't know, was that they purposefully... did not put on the VW Car Care Package (which I asked for many times), charged me $2000 more than MSRP, AND I got an APR rate just above 8%. I am a recent grad and my credit wasn't great but I am so upset now with this almost $700 a month car payment for 4 years. Tried to get in contact with the GM Sam Jawad to get the package off that was not wanted, no response for two weeks and counting. Bill Jacobs VW is shady and they are sharks. I should have known better and walked away, they will get you too.

Hello Nick Cozzi, we regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us, but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around. Our Ge...neral Manager Sam Sweis has left you a message and is looking forward to speaking with you. Please contact Sam at (630) 848-6633 when you have an opportunity, and we will be more than happy to try and turn your experience into a positive one.

December 7, 2018

The service department is one of the best I have been to. They will let you go back and look under the car and let you make the decisions on what you... want repaired

We work hard to be the best so we're pleased to hear about your experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call... or stop by. Have an awesome day!

December 4, 2018

Frank Rossi helped us get into the right vehicle. He did a good job explaining everything, so we understood what was going on. We love our Atlas!

Dano, we're glad to hear that Frank delivered such a great experience. We hope you enjoy your new Atlas. We hope to be of service to you again in the ...future. Best wishes, Bill Jacobs Volkswagen

November 29, 2018

We were able to get the car we wanted at a great price! Frank Rossi worked hard to earn our business. Great to work with!

Zac, we are very happy Frank could provide you with a positive experience and get you into the car you wanted! Thanks again for taking the time to lea...ve us this information about your recent visit. Take care!