Merchants Automotive Group

1527 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Merchants Automotive Group from DealerRater.com
  • Great Experience

We bought our pick up truck from Merchants a few years ago and returned to buy another vehicle after our minivan was totaled in an accident. We went back to see Joe but Ryan Spada helped us out!! We had been looking online EVERYWHERE and had been working with another dealership and salesman(who was less than professional). Ultimately we went with Merchants and Ryan because he went to bat for us with the price of the vehicle and other options!!! Ryan was so kind and friendly! I would recommend anyone try Merchants, go see Ryan or Joe! Thank you so much for working with us!!:)

Thank you for sharing your experience with us we appreciate you . Remember your free car wash once a week . Scott Rienert Internet Manager 1-800-288-6999

• My New Dodge

Harold treated us great today he was awesome and very kind will definitely recommend him to our friends and family

• Very Professional
    February 23, 2017

Harold got the job done in a comfortable professional way. Kept me informed and performed all that was needed for making my decision to buy. Very helpful and friendly.

• Never Gave Up
    February 22, 2017

Peter Phaneuf was awesome! I came to him after being suckered at a different dealership. When things were settled with that situation, I came back to Peter after witnessing how dedicated he was to help when I last visited. Knowing that I was not going to buy a car at that moment, he still went out of his way to find a way for me. After a few visits, and a couple complimentary coffees, Peter found the perfect fit for what I wanted and I absolutely love driving this thing. I never felt like I was pressured or lied to while at Merchants. I would recommend that if you are in the market, check out Merchants Auto. They will go out of their way to help you find the perfect vehicle for you.

• excellent fast service

Easy and fast process. Eli got me in quickly and found me exactly what I wanted!

• Great salesman and also a great dealer
    February 21, 2017

My husband and I went into Merchants yesterday to shop for another car. I had such great success with Mark Chartrand that we wanted to work with him again for a second time car buying experience. His knowledge of the business, works with you to get what you want, and his great sense of humor are just a few great qualities this man has. He was able to get us into a great car for a great price and payment that we love. Come in and see this extraordinarily talented salesman at Merchants Auto and you won't be disappointed.

• Ms. Emily Whalen

Charles Beaulieu was the sales agent and he was very helpful but not pushy. Thanks!

• I was treated very well.
    February 19, 2017

In overall everyone treats you good. I went there test drove a car and everything went smoothly and now Im happy with my new vehicle .

• Merchants Auto and Rich Interrante treated me well

I was looking at various trucks via the internet and had a friend do drive by truck dealerships across our area. We went to Merchants Auto on a Friday afternoon and with the help of my salesman Rich Interrante I drove home my Tacoma Saturday afternoon. Rich was not pushy and gave me the keys to test drive the truck while he was still working with different clients when I came to visit Merchants after work Saturday. It was an awesome experience!

• Great staff made it easy
    February 18, 2017

It was my first time buying a car through a dealership and Merchants made it incredibly easy. I went in with a couple cars in mind and Joe Hodgson was very helpful in making my decision. Joe was very straight forward and honest about the different vehicles. He wasn't pushy at all, he listened to what I was looking for. I was feeling stressed about the process at the start but the friendly staff at Merchants made it a very comfortable process and I left feeling like I had found the right car for me at a reasonable price.