New 904-998-9992 Dealer Website
Used 866-582-0293 Email Dealer

• Excellent CustomerSerice

Josh went above and behind helping me to choose my car , High customer service. I'm so please with World Import , this was my second purchase at this facility! Customer service amazing, I thank Josh and Dan for helping me Thank you so much! Cristina and Eric Ramsey

• Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

Our Acura purchase at World Imports was the best car-buying experience we have ever had. Jason was courteous, professional, knowledgeable and honest. Their prices are amazing, the staff helpful, and they are truly dedicated to getting customers the best value possible. I highly recommend purchasing a car from World Imports and will return to them myself next time I need a new car!

• Great Experience

We found that World Imports provides a large selection of cars with low mileage at great prices. We've been getting our service done there for over 8 years and just bought our 3rd car. All the guys are great and Pat in Service is always up front and attentive to our needs.

• Great place to buy a car

I had a great experience buying a car at World Imports. Everyone was so helpful getting me into a nice new luxury sedan that I could afford!!

• Bought 2 Vehicles and get my service here as well

I bought a VW Passat from World Imports back in the spring of 2015 and then traded it in for a Jeep Wrangler January of 2016. Both where and are great vehicles, Very easy going low to no pressure, and extremely fair on the deals I received. I use the service center predominantly and always have great service.

• Great place to buy a car!

World Imports is second to none when it comes to buying a car and getting my car serviced. I was so impressed by their knowledge and professionalism. I will not buy from any other dealership.

• World Imports Lotus

Excellent Dealership. Would recommend it to anyone highly. Pleasant and well-informed employees.

• Great Experience!

Jake and Josh were wonderful at World Imports. After much persistence, Jake was able to find exactly what I wanted. The overall experience was exceptional and I highly recommend World Imports.

• Fantastic Service

We got fantastic service and without the usual salesman tactics like pressure and rushing the sale.

• Best Experience Ever Buying a Car!

The people at World Imports really treat you well! I am very happy with my new Audi!