Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

126 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM from DealerRater.com
  • Great Dealer with Wonderful Staff

It is refreshing to be able to go into a dealership with a positive atmosphere filled with genuine pleasant people. The inventory was easy to see and the sales staff was not pushy and was eager to make sure you were comfortable. I selected a car on a Saturday afternoon and returned on Monday to take delivery. The salesman Al was prepared for me. The car was clean and my paperwork was ready. I was on my way in less than one hour. Thank you all. Special thanks to Jim Hannon.

• Good Experience
    April 23, 2017

Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Thank you for this awesome review. We are glad that we were able to assist you in your vehicle purchase. Enjoy your new ride!

I saw a car online and reached out to the internet service department. Nicole Kelly immediately contacted me. At first I was told the car was sold but two days later she reached out to me by phone, email and text until she reached me to inform me that the car was available and then we set up an appointment for me to come in and see the car. Bruce Hayes helped me out and showed me the car. He was very friendly and the process was smooth and quick. Jay finalized my contract and I was done in all in just over an hour. The staff were all friendly and efficienct.

• I loved the service
    March 29, 2017

Vann dodge has a great team and i love my vann iy was a great choice i would recommend everyone to this dealer ship love you guys

Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Thank you Jada for the 5 star review. Welcome to the Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram customer family. Enjoy your new ride!

• World Greatest Salesman
    March 25, 2017

Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Thank you for the 5 star review. Welcome to the Vann customer family!

Dave made our experience easy and fast. He was right to the point and did not waist any of my time. Even though I'm a guy, I would have loved to give him a little kiss on the cheek. He made my car buying experience enjoyable and I will definitely buy another vehicle from him again in the future.

Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Thank you for the 5 star review. Welcome to the Vann customer family!

• Wonderful
    March 13, 2017

Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Thank you Janice for your 5 star review. We appreciate it.

Wonderful service, all the people in the showroom were nice. My seven year old didn't complain about being there and they offered her things to do. I would recommend to anyone looking at a vehicle to come here.

Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Thank you Janice for your 5 star review. We appreciate it.

• SIMPLY AWESOME!!! UNFORGETTABLE!!!
    February 23, 2017

Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate it and want to welcome you to the Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram customer family! Enjoy your new ride!

Bruce is so awesome. His attention to details and the request of the customer is second to none. I will definitely be recommending him to all my family and friends that are looking to purchase vehicles.

Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

• I bought my last 4 vehicles here!!
    February 16, 2017

Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Thank you for the 5 star review Rosemary. And thank you for your past, present and future business.

I keep going back to Vann Dodge because of Chris Patrick. Love him!! This last time he introduced me to Bruce Hayes. Bruce was so laid back and honest. You know the old addage: Never trust a car salesman........well that's just not true. My deal went down how I wanted it too and Bruce and Chris made it happen. I highly recommend these guy's and I will always go to Vann Dodge first before any other dealership.

Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

• Excellent Service & great treatment!
    February 16, 2017

Sales man very polite and professional. Service was A+! Fantastic sales man. I recommend him to anyone who wants high quality service and to know the fact that they are in the best hands to be pleased with his work and treatment.

• Easy, no pressure and a great experience
    February 9, 2017

Bruce is a fantastic salesman. He was laid back and easy to deal with. I highly recommend Bruce for anyone that is looking for a vehicle.

Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Thank you for the nice review. Welcome to the Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram customer family. Enjoy your new ride.

• Awesome Treatment!
    February 5, 2017

Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Thank you Christina for the great review! Welcome to the Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram customer family. Enjoy your new cars!

Went in with one car, came out with two and the payments stayed within the budget as if we still have just one car payment to make! They treated us so well, respectful, happy, and met all our needs. This is by far my favorite dealership!