Tempe Honda

4.2 out of 5 (4.2) 149 reviews

• March 7, 2017

We had a great buying experience with Omar Minhas! He patiently helped us walk through car choosing and buying process. We got the car we liked at the... price we liked. Tempe Honda is a top notch dealership!

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership, Tempe Honda! We appreciate the feedback regarding your car buying experience with Omar.... We hope you continue to love your new car! Thank you, Tempe Honda

June 5, 2018

I bought my first car in 1955 and many since. The experience with most dealers ranged from poor to very good. My experience at Tempe Honda caught me u...nawares because it was so extraordinarily good. This started with Francine's chat, continued with rescheduling an earlier time to fit my schedule (at the last minute) and extra effort to find another part that was requested when I signed in. The free shuttle was a wonderful convenience - quick response. Check out was beyond expectations for ease.

March 8, 2018

We bought a car this past weekend and it was an awesome experience! We started the process online, had a few follow up questions and spent a short tim...e at the dealership. Edward was awesome!! Great guy and VERY helpful! Ivan answered all of our questions and understood we didn't have all day to buy a car! Finally, Travis helped us get through the paperwork and get us on our way! From beginning to end Tempe Honda and ALL their staff was AWESOME! Buy a car from them, you will be glad you did!

February 24, 2018

Good and bad. The good, David did everything he said, took the time to answer my questions and showed illustrations. The bad, I found a 5 inch white m...arked scratch on my passenger side, roofline rear side. This problem was resolved immediately, it was buffed out. There was a question about my oil change, the oil timer in my car was not reset.

February 14, 2018

made appoint to test drive. sales person did not show up. waited 1 hour still no show. sales mgr. called him he never did show.

January 17, 2018

I bought a car that my daughter wanted from Autonation,however they wouldn't give her a black interior of the Honda 2018 Civic,before she signed the p...apers to purchase. The sales person was a lier and said everything to try to make a second car sales to me her mother. Tempe Honda,very Honest, asked all the right questions, worked with my budget, sales people honest, knowledgeable and friendly. I would recommend this dealer for all the right reasons.Be careful when buying a car,don't sign papers until your really satisfied.

December 16, 2017

Had a good car buying experience at Tempe Honda. In past, I have experienced that other dealership adds some other costs on top of what they quoted. B...ut, I didn't have this experience at Tempe Honda. They didn't try to force sell me the products I didn't want either. I would rate this dealership for any prospective Honda buyer. Thumbs up to Tempe Honda TV; Thumbs up to Saad Al-Hashimi.

August 4, 2017

Hopefully we will be able to get a better deal on our Civic

March 15, 2017

My car has started to heat up more than before after I went to their delarship. I dont know what they have done to my car

We would like to address your concern. Please contact Shane at 480-421-4993

January 13, 2017

Every time we have gone to Tempe Honda it has been an amazing experience. We have bought 3 cars from Efrain and every time we have walked out ver...y happy. They really work as as a team and they try very hard to give you what you are asking. We'll continue to buy from them and would recommend them to our friends and family. Thank you again for the nice experience.

Hello, Thank you so much for sharing your experience at our dealership, Tempe Honda! We truly appreciate your review and kind remarks regarding Efrai...n and the rest of the team. We're thrilled you choose us! Thanks again, Tempe Honda