171 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Felix Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Extremely Satisfied

Felipe Martinez was the person who helped me and he was awesome. It was my first time there and he made me feel so comfortable that next time i need something with my car i will definitely go to look for him again.

• On Line Sales Rock

Karim had the car ready, was out in 40 minutes, 2nd car in 3 years at Felix, very professional and organised

• Felix Chevrolet

Fast service . Fast appointment. Great ppl. I had an awesome experience highly recommend this to everyone that has little time to waste your in and out fast here .

• Great and prompt service

The professionalism and on time, i went for an oil change and my car was ready in a matter of hours.

• Great experience, easy ahd accommodating
    April 12, 2017

Great experience, very accomodating, all listened to my wants and needs. All were satisfied. I am a happy customer and am sharing my experience with all of my feiends.

• Great personal.

I'm satisfaction with the service and the attention received for this nice persons. And I recommended this dealer a rest of my family.

• Good service, nice people

Everything was explained, I had to return because an item was not in stock, but this was not problem. Waiting room is nice, and free doughnuts

• Great service overall, satisfied customer

I liked that the facility itself was clean. I was able to find the car of my choice almost immediately. BG Woodhouse was very quick to assist me and my family.

• Great service. Nice folks.

My car is doing better than B4. Everything went as promised. My car was ready at the agreed time. Thanks Junior.

• Roxana Jimenez

Great service. I greatly appreciate it. And Roxana Jimenez help me. She is amazing. Thank you.