Swope Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

56 reviews

March 25, 2020

Traveling down I-75 heading to Florida from Michigan and 6 hours into the trip a dash light came on and no cruise control. I called Swope Dodge in Elizabeth... town KY and spoke to the service department. We had reservations to spend the night there. I stopped into the dealer about 4:00 Friday February 28th. The service person wrote up the car and gave me a ride back to the hotel with the assurance they would look at my vehicle asap and would call me first thing in the morning. First thing Saturday morning my cell phone rang and it was the dealer, my car was ready. They found a bad wheel sensor, replaced it and even picked me up at the hotel. Outstanding service.

December 2, 2019

Never answer phones in Parts department. Have to buy our parts from Louisville and get a better price and delivered. Shame I have to spend my money in... different town.

• April 21, 2016

shopped around best price best deal went to 2 dealers in louisville and came back home

February 25, 2019

Jennifer my salesperson was wonderful. Financing and management not so much. Took 6 hours to figure out that the deal wouldn't work. I find that hard to... believe.

January 21, 2018

Bought 2012 Kia Sedona. Smoothest used car purchase ever :-) highly recommended. H Flynn and the rest of the staff very helpful.2 Hour Dr. was well worth... it. Very satisfied

November 30, 2017

Kenny rushing was amazing he made the whole process from buying to getting it detailed and Cilica jet applied. I would recommend him to and Swope dodge... to anyone in the market for new cars.

November 20, 2017

Was a great experience, Alex help us get the van we wanted, it was ready fir us when we arrived unlike the last dealership we went to! It even has a full... tank of gas, we haven't had any problems with our Dodge Caravan!!

August 15, 2017

We were shopping for a new SUV. Upon entering the lot we were greeted by a salesman, Robert Smiley. He did not rush or pressure us in any way. He made... the test driving and purchasing process painless and, honestly, relieving compared to every other car buying experience I have ever had. The sales manager was very respectful and a pleasure to do business with. For the first time in my life, it felt as though my salesman was working for me. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone and everyone looking to buy a new car.

May 5, 2017

The best place to buy a vehicle. Ask for Robert Smiley. He is a blessing to me every time I go there. His name fits perfectly because his smile is infectious.... I even named my car Mr. Smiley. I am sure you will leave feeling like family.

April 29, 2017

Awesome Sales Rep with Awesome Service at an Awesome Dealership. I went into Swope (E-town location) with a description of the car I had seen on the Swope... website, informed the Sales Rep what I wanted to purchase and he took it from there. After looking at the inventory on the computer he noticed the car was at the Radcliff location and without hesitation he asked me to come with him. As we headed to that location the drive was pleasant and let's just say I purchased the car. :)