AutoNation Toyota Mall of Georgia

• Excellent Vehicle, Dealer, and Salesman

Fourth Toyota we have purchase From Auto Nation all from Harley Wyman, excellent presentations and service. We Started out with Toyota Mall Of Georgia and remain loyal ever since.

• Great car, great service. Thank you

I went in unsure of what I really wanted, but the sales associate was awesome and helped me the whole way. Ended driving an 07 highlander home that day and couldn't be happier.

• Service

Excellent service everyone are very professional good work

Excellent service everyone are very professional good work

• Tonya Galway

My experience was very professional, easy, and fast

My experience was very professional, easy, and fast

• Service

Friendly staff, excellent service, reasonable prices.

Friendly staff, excellent service, reasonable prices.

• Best Car Buying Experience.

I received very good fair deal with new car and trade value. Toyota brand is one of the best cars in the U. S. market, and I always trust their product and quality.

• 4Runner recall repair

Replacement of defective airbag was done as expected and in a timely manner.

Replacement of defective airbag was done as expected and in a timely manner.

• Excellent!!

Great customer service experience beginning to end.

Great customer service experience beginning to end.

• A MUST READ ! ! ! ! ! !

A MUST READ, I have been driving a 24 year old truck and it finally died. I don't know about you, but the thought of going through the " buying a new vehicle " process instantly raised my stress level. I went to 3 different dealerships and didn't see anything I liked. My next stop was at AutoNation Toyota Mall of Georgia where I was approached by Emmanuel Bagume, one of the sales reps working that evening. Emmanuel asked what I was looking for ? I told him a used vehicle, but nothing older than 6 years and I gave him my price range. He said he would check his inventory. Well I got a call from Emmanuel the next morning saying he had a selection of cars he would like me to see. I arrived at noon and holy cow, he had 5 used vehicles that he had brought to the front all within my year and price range. I took all 5 for a test drive and fell in love with the last one. I had it checked out (car fax & mechanic) and told Emmanuel I'll take it. And it hit me, Emmanuel did not put any pressure on me what so ever. He was very professional and knowledgeable, and he answered all my questions without all the extra " sales pitch stuff " I told him I wanted to finance it through you guys. He set me up with Dave Owens in the finance dept. I was a little nervous about this part as well. But I got to tell ya Dave put me at ease right away. He asked if I had any money to put down or do a trade in. I did not do a trade in, but did do a small down payment and that I needed to keep my monthly payment as low as possible. The man is a Finance Genius, he was able to show me ways to cut the payment down that I wasn't even aware of. Needless to say my monthly payment is well below what I thought it was going to be. I had no Idea that buying a new used vehicle could go that stress free, and is " THE BEST " car buying experience of my life. I felt so satisfied ( peace of mind ) driving off that lot. Not only would I recommend my family members and friends, but co-workers and anybody else I talk to that is in the market for a new vehicle to not sign a thing until you visit AutoNation Toyota Mall of Georgia Thank you so very much Emmanuel and Dave Rick in Buford

• Purchasing experience

This was a great experience and Prince, the sales rep was very knowledgeable and helpful with the process