AutoNation Toyota Mall of Georgia

New 888-875-9398 Dealer Website
Used 888-252-3908 Email Dealer
Service 888-453-7479

• Excellent Vehicle, Dealer, and Salesman

Fourth Toyota we have purchase From Auto Nation all from Harley Wyman, excellent presentations and service. We Started out with Toyota Mall Of Georgia and remain loyal ever since.

• Tire, Brakes and Maintenance Service

My experience was great from start to end. An associate was at my car as soon as I pulled up. I I was then taken to Steven Manley's station to discuss what all was required for this service. Steve was very polite, professional and understood my car's needs. He then set me up for a shuttle to the local mall as my car would be there for a while. Once I got back, the process to review and pay for my services was just a quick as when I pulled in. I also want to say 'thank you' to Steve as I left a folder with personal information on it at his desk. He put it away and called me to let me know it was there and safe. I picked it up the next day. First class service all around!

• 2012 Toyota Camry Service and Recall

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

My service rep Nick was very efficient, nice and informative. He kept me informed on what was going on with the recall and the possible solution. Very please with him. It's only been 2 weeks for the repair. It seems to be good at this time.

• Service visit for 2001 Prius

Very impressed with attention given to overall condition of car and possible needs on next service visit...

• Toyota purchase at Autonation Toyota Mall of GA.

Very good experience. Everyone was exceptionally accommodating and patient in meeting our needs and desires.

• Excellent service

Received excellent service and fast attention. Thank you.

Received excellent service and fast attention. Thank you.

• Toyota 4 Runner purchase

4th car I have gotten from this dealership. Always a good experience.

4th car I have gotten from this dealership. Always a good experience.

• review from Joan Stabilito

Ronald Rush was great . I let him know that I was short on time and he made sure I was out asap. He let me know that I needed a couple of things but wasn't pushy with the upsale . I will be back for the recommendation s he made. Great experience at Toyota mall of Georgia

• Ms. Thelma Long

The process was quick and simple. The gentleman helping me was very knowledgeable and helpful.

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Thelma! Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

• Thanks AUTONATION TOYOTA!!!!!!

definitely the best service i have ever had. honest and fair charges!

definitely the best service i have ever had. honest and fair charges!