AutoNation Toyota Mall of Georgia

New 888-875-9398 Dealer Website
Used 888-252-3908 Email Dealer
Service 888-453-7479

• Excellent Vehicle, Dealer, and Salesman

Fourth Toyota we have purchase From Auto Nation all from Harley Wyman, excellent presentations and service. We Started out with Toyota Mall Of Georgia and remain loyal ever since.

• Recent Purchase From AutoNation Toyota

I recently bought a 2017 Tundra Limited Double Cab 4X4 from AutoNation Mall of Georgia. I dealt with two sales people: Dave Yang and John Sinsel. Both were courteous and knowledgeable of the vehicle. The transaction was simple and painless with no pressure at all. I'd buy my next vehicle there too!

• Prius work

quick work by Stephan and Israel had our Prius up and running quickly. the young man that gave me a ride home was very nice as well. i will be back!

• Auto Nation Toyota/Mall of Georgia

This was my very first experience at Auto Nation Toyota. I had a reservation and my vehicle was taken right in. The service agent was very professional and explained everything that was to be done. Their waiting area was great and my car was ready in no time.

• Toyota Sienna Recall

Service department people were nice and prompt. I would recommend to my friends.

• Service Team - AutoNation Toyota, Mall of GA

High quality facility and top-rated service! The service associate that assisted me in my maintenance provided a proactive approach, and a plan for tackling some of these maintenance items in my upcoming visits.

• Rear Spring Assembly Replaced

Set up my appointment to have my Recall on the rear suspension of my Tacoma. they said it would be about 3 hrs. to complete and they started and finished on time.

• New Car Buyer

Fast and pleasant. The best price I could find. The fourth car I have bought from them.

• Toyota Mall of GA.

My experience with Toyota Mall of GA was great. Mr Max was very nice and helpfull, as well as the guy from financing. Both of them made buying a car a very pleasant experience for me.

• Hectors