AutoNation Toyota Mall of Georgia

• Excellent Vehicle, Dealer, and Salesman

Fourth Toyota we have purchase From Auto Nation all from Harley Wyman, excellent presentations and service. We Started out with Toyota Mall Of Georgia and remain loyal ever since.

• owner

Great experience, my service man was very good, kept me posted on what was going on and what my vehicle needed. could not have been more pleased.

• Exceptional experience!

My wife and I had an exceptional experience from start to finish. Allen White, our salesman, was wonderful. He was knowledgeable, helpful, and stayed in contact with us throughout the whole process. Matt, the sales manager, was super helpful, and friendly as well. TJ, in finance, also deserves praise. He helped get us the best possible financing rate. We have never had such a pleasant buying experience. I am in sales as well, and appreciate all of the hard work and effort everyone put into making us feel like family. Autonation truly has an amazing team. I will be sending everyone I know to Autonation Toyota Mall of Georgia.

• Terrific Tacoma purchase

We went to Autonation Toyota Mall of Georgia to look at a 2015 Tacoma we had seen online. Tevin did an excellent job helping us, showing us the features of the truck and providing information during our test drive. Tevin and his manager John were a pleasure to work with. I would recommend checking Autonation Toyota MOG and Tevin if you are looking for a used vehicle.

• New Car Shopping

Excellent experience! I would recommend this dealer when shopping for a car.

Excellent experience! I would recommend this dealer when shopping for a car.

• Oil Change

My service technician was very personable and helpful, I will definitely return.

• Toyota Camary

Great service department! I would recommend it to a friend. They are always friendly and take the time to talk to you and explain what your car needs.

• Good service advisor

Used the same service advisor, David Rush, a second time and both visits he?s been excellent I trust what he told me snd will ask for him again. Service is done quickly.

• Auto Nation Toyota Mall of Georgia

John Duran went above and beyond to make sure that my stay at the dealership was a pleasant one. He showed me a variety of cars until I decided for the one that it most appealing to me.

• AutoNation Toyota

I had a great experience from AutoNation Mall of Georgia and expert salesman Alberto Ponce. I have recommend to all friends and family.