University Ford North

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

Great Transaction !!
    October 23, 2017

I purchased a Ford Taurus from University Ford. Great Transaction ! I was treated very well and purchased a very nice ,reasonable priced vehicle. I am... very pleased with my purchase and the way I was treated. I will be a return customer. I recommend this dealership. Jason and Craig were very helpful and professional in helping me with my purchase. Thank you University Ford for a pleasant buying experience.

Purchased new Ford Explorer, excellent experience!
    September 14, 2017

Excellent experience! We purchased a new Ford Explorer this week. Bruce Huffman was our sales person and he was exceptional. Very patient while we spe...nt time going over our options. He had several cars brought over for us to look at- same day- and was extremely helpful and kind. I highly recommend this dealership and Mr. Huffman's sales expertise. I also dealt with Ira and Tim, both of whom were great!

Excellent Service Department!
    December 21, 2016

Julie and her service department team are top notch! I had an issue with a bent rim and a bubbled tire and they got me right in and fixed the problem ...with no hassles. This service team is very friendly and well run. The got me back on the road safely right away.

CUSTOMER REALTIONS
    December 17, 2016

We purchased a 2017 Escape. After having it for several weeks we noticed a flaw in the headliner. Ford Motor Company made the decision that we, the ow...ners, must have damaged it ourselves and as such a replacement was not under warranty. University Ford North went beyond a normal response and replaced the headliner at no charge to us. The staff at this dealership is attentive and responsive to customer needs. What a pleasure to purchase something from a group that stands behind their product and values the customer. Outstanding in every area. Thank you UFN - we spread the word to our friends and co-workers about this dealership.

2016 Edge
    August 16, 2016

Best buying experience ever! Salesman Craig Lynch was so knowledgeable and friendly. Always quick to respond. Wanted the Ford Explorer, but after a ...test drive felt it was too big for me. Was not pressured in anyway to re-consider, instead Craig was more than happy to assist in what would be best for me. This is the second Ford purchased from this Dealership and am so happy I did. Even got to meet and speak with the General Manager when I arrived to pick up my new vehicle. Great Staff! Cant' say enough good things about Craig!

Great Internet Purchase experience
    March 15, 2016

Had a great experience purchasing a used vehicle from University Ford North and Timothy Pleasant. It was an internet purchase, All the communication w...as professional and low pressure. They provided a very fair price on a vehicle that I was interested in. Once we agreed everything was as smooth as you could imagine. Showed up, completed my test drive and finished the paperwork all in about an hour. Was exactly the type of car purchase that you hope for friendly, fair and painless. Would absolutely recommend working with them and especially Timothy.

Very Professional
    March 18, 2015

Spoke with Rick Lanning , Rick knew his inventory and was very helpful in helping me with my purchase I would highly suggest if your are in the market... for a car go see Rick.

Great Expierience
    August 8, 2013

My purchase was one of the best experiences I have ever had buying a car. My salesman was very helpful and worked to ensure I got the exact vehicle I ...wanted. The buying process was smooth and I was done in no time at all. I will definitely buy my next vehicle from them. Great job guys!!

Contacted no follow-up
    August 7, 2013

Several Calls and emails, but not satified with customer service

University Ford North