Whitmore Chevrolet

Call This Dealer

2.0
  • Great Experience
    July 4, 2013

I had a very good buying experience. I have been looking for a used vehicle since the beginning of the year. Some dealerships were awful, I had one tr...eat me like a child screaming at me because of their mistake telling me I should start going to junk yards it would be the only place I could afford a vehicle. I bought my 06 Chevy Avalanche from Whitmore. My salesman was helpful with my questions and because of different requirements in Va was helpful with the DMV and registering my new vehicle. They took my trade in and topped my new truck off with gas. Everyone in the dealership was genuinely friendly and very accomedating. I know have the best looking truck in Northern Va. And I am so much happier.

• nice people but no salesperson
    March 13, 2017

There prices are very high and they don't work with you one the price at all very disappointing

• Great Customer Service
    January 27, 2015

My experience here at Whitmore Chevrolet has been absolutely over the top. In fact the attention I've received here allows me to recommend them for bo...th finding the vehicle you want and their follow up service. The staff has always provided great customer service. i love my Tahoe. Five Stars all the way....

• Terrible Customer Service
    June 12, 2013

I initially inquired about a vehicle and received a quick response saying that if I needed anything to let them know. However, when I requested inform...ation on the vehicle I was interested in i received no response. Thinking I was at fault, I sent another email and stil received no response.

Whitmore Chevrolet