New 866-249-4376 Dealer Website
Used 888-826-3158 Email Dealer
Service 877-243-6100

340 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bergey's Ford from DealerRater.com
  • 2016 F250 SD

Bergey's salesman Keith, absolutely went the "extra mile" to get me into the truck I wanted, I never felt pressured and any questions I had he was quick to answer. It was a pleasure to do business in such a professional and comfortable environment. Bergey has gained yet another satisfied customer, thanks to Keith and the whole Bergey team.

We are so happy to hear from you about your car buying experience! We take pride in making sure a customer's purchase of a vehicle is a smooth process.

• Excellent Service, Dave went above and beyond!
    March 27, 2017

I came to Bergey's last fall to look at a trade-in RAV4. I worked with David Spinieo throughout the process and can honestly say I have never received better service. After signing all my paperwork and handing over the keys, Dave actually DROVE this new car to my former dealership 20 minutes away so I could drop off my old lease and drive away with my newly purchased vehicle. His wife graciously picked him up from the other dealership, and they wished me well with my new car on departure. Great service from great people. I would recommend Dave to anyone looking to buy a car in the greater Philly area. The rest of the Bergey's staff was lovely and worked with me to update my insurance information when we realized my address needed updating. Overall great experience.

• Doctor

I brought in my Escape and the staff was prompt, efficient and thorough. I rode the shuttle and it was safe and pleasant. I was very happy with everything.

• Great Experience
    March 25, 2017

Trustworthy, friendly and honest. I was not given the run around. I felt very good about dealing with the people at this dealership as opposed to others I have been to. The whole process was smooth. Only issue I had was the new car I bought was not detailed before I took ownership. I would probably recommend this dealer to friends and family.

• Lou's New F-150 Buy

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, Louis! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

I enjoyed my experience working with Laura and the sales team at Bergey's. Laura was patient with all my questions starting some seven months before the sales was made. The only really negative issue had to do with assumptions about technology. Features available in the '17 models were advertised as available in the '16. But weren't due to hardware issues. I think that's really the only reason I didn't give them 5 stars. But once the problem was identified, the sales team did the right thing and made sure corrective action was taken and the problem cured after only a week. Really not bad, all things considered.

• Tom K

I needed a part for a repair to my car. I called on Monday morning and scheduled the appointment for Tuesday and by 9AM I received a call that the work was completed.

Thomas, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! At Bergey's Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Bergeys Delivers Again

Great service visit. All items handled quickly and without incident with proper notification and timeliness.

Thank you for your assessment of our service department. We are always happy to lend a hand for your service needs.

• Clutch repair

I had to leave my truck over night...the offer of a loaner would have been nice. Other than that, everything was fine.

We are always happy to help our service customers out whenever they need a loaner. We are dedicated to fixing any problem with a customer's vehicle.

• Great!!!

We are so happy to hear from you on your recent car buying experience! Enjoy your new vehicle!

This is a great place to buy a car. The service was wonderful. Worked with you to have a hassle free experience. Found the car I loved and left with my car the same day. Will definitely come back here for future purchases. Thanks again for everything.

• Great experience!!
    March 18, 2017

Just purchased a 2016 Ford F150 from salesman Keith Godshall. Excellent experience. Keith was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions regarding the truck. There was no sales pressure during my truck purchasing experience. Kristin Mark was also very kind and helpful in completing my purchase. I highly recommend Bergey (Keith Godshall) for your car/truck buying experience.