• Professionals -- worth a look.

Dealership and staff were good to work with. Outlined options, reviewed concerns (pro/con), negotiated effectively. Made a very lengthy process streamlined. Responded to competitive offer appropriately. Largest Mazda dealership in 5 states, so if you're interested in a Mazda (or a similar vehicle), I strongly recommend heading over there. You'll definitely learn more about what you're looking to purchase as well as educate yourselves about the process in general.

Your experience is what we strive for everyday here at Capital of Cary. We truly value our guests and their opinions and know that their critiques only make us better. We are here for you now and in the future so please lean on us for any of your vehicle needs. Thanks again for your business. Lex Depp, General Sales Manager

• Prompt

Great as always! I appreciate not being pressured to do other work. They offer recommendations and let me decide.

• Scott is awesome!!

Our 1996 Miata had just been totaled, it was a 1 owner car. My husband was very upset over the loss of the Miata. So we went to look at the new Miatas. We drove a red 2016 and fell in love. Scott made it very easy and painless for us to purchase the car of our dreams. We never felt pressured but got a terrific deal.

• Great customer service

Lincoln MKX. The sales rep. and staff at the dealership were professional, helpful, I enjoyed working with them.

We really appreciate your feedback! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Capital Lincoln Cary!

• CPO Mazda CX3

Ian, thanks for the great star-rating! We look forward to seeing you again!

Low key, comfortable environment. Allowed me time to think and discuss the purchase with my family. Provided a great product at an exceptional price. My appreciation goes to my salesman; Mahmood Mahajer

Ian, thanks for the great star-rating! We look forward to seeing you again!

• Great Service

Everyone was very nice and helpful. I was also advised where I could go to get a slight paint problem repaired.

Annie, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Top Notch Experience

We had a great experience at Capital Lincoln. Gary listened to everything that was important to us and delivered great customer service. We've already recommended Gary Lee to our friends and neighbors. Top notch experience.

• Mazda Sales & Service the way it should be done.

For auto service they are super friendly and professional staff. Facility is conducive if you need to wait and work. They are very much on time and great communicators. They don't try to oversell or overcharge. Leased my CX-5 2 years ago, great purchasing experience which resulted in my first lease

• Routine Service

We really appreciate your feedback. We hope you continue to choose Capital Lincoln Cary for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

This service visit was for a routine oil change on my 2016 Mazda6. Tires were not rotated because they are close to replacement. I expected that. The service manager recommended that I also have the cabin air filter replaced. I agreed. Afterward, I noticed that some kind of powder had been spilled across the dash. This may have been the disinfectant powder. Regardless, it hadn't been cleaned up. Also, there is now some kind of abrasion on the dash, below the CD slot. I'm not happy about that. I find this pattern characteristic of this dealer - they get the work done correctly but don't address the little details - interior damage, grease on the door or steering wheel, powder on the dash, etc.

• Auto repair/service

I was very pleased with how your service department handled my problem. I would not hesitate buying my next car from Capital Mazda. Carol Seiler