Imperial Motors Jaguar of Lake Bluff

• Easy to deal with... like friends

The best thing about Imperial Jaguar is their staff. Its like dealing with good friends. They do what they say, when they say it will be done. They're friendly and small so they get to know you by name. They'll work with you on your concerns or accomodate your schedule. Its the only place I'd take my Jag for service! Great people to do business with !

• My Used Car Purchase

My sales person, Connie, was very pleasant to work with and she made my Internet used car buying experience great.

• JaguarBuyer

Purchased a used Jaguar XJ and was treaded by the staff well. Sales person Connie was knowledgeable and helped us through the whole process. They were willing to deal a little on the list price and trade in value. They made sure the body was in excellent shape before I left with the car. I did encounter a glitch soon after my hour long drive home and took it to my local Jaguar dealer for the fix. When I notified Imperial Motors of the problem and fix they supplied an explanation of what went wrong and agreed to compensation for my troubles. Now that the entire process is complete I must say that they did a great job and were very attentive to my needs. I would recommend them!

• Outstanding!!!

I have bought many,many cars in my life. Imperial Motors blows away any experience I have ever had. They fulfilled all promises intimates via phone and email. The car I bought was by far the best prepared of the many I looked at prior to finding my new Jaguar. I wish this would have been my first stop! This is the only place to buy your Jaguar. I am a customer for life.

• Great staff

Great experience working with Doug Tirzmalis. Very helpful and friendly on the phone. Made my first experience of buying car on line very satisfying.

• Dealer like no other!

This dealer is like no other. Personable, friendly and knowledgeable staff who is not pushy like most dealers can be. They actually make buying a car fun and enjoyable. From my sales person (I dealt with Connie) to the other staff members I had contact with, I really enjoyed my car buying experience. I would highly recommend Connie and Imperial Motors Jaguar.

• Excellent Customer Service!!!!!!

The professionalism displayed by not only my salesperson (Connie Terrell) but the entire staff at Imperial Motors made for a very PLEASANT buying experience. I would recommend this dealership and especially Connie, to anyone looking to purchase and new or used Jaguar. Cannot say enough "good" about the experience.

• A wonderful organization

I went in to activate a coupon and take a look at the cars and I wound up walking out with an F type and couldn't be more pleased

• Great Overall Experience

Everyone throughout the process was genuine, available and knowledgable.

Bill, thank you for the 5 star review. We do our best to make car buying an easy stress free experience.

Everyone throughout the process was genuine, available and knowledgable.

• Buying a car can be fun.

Imperial Motors is an old line, top line dealership. I've purchased several cars from them starting in 1988 and have never been treated with anything but respect and courtesy. You will never be pressured by their sales personnel and their service department is equally as good.