Bomnin Chevrolet Dadeland

786 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bomnin Chevrolet Dadeland from DealerRater.com
  • Great salesman!!

Arturo is an amazing salesman, his manners and costumer service skills makes the whole process of buying a car interesting and pleasant. He genuinely tries to help you and we exchanged great life stories. Arturo takes him time to explain everything in detail. Buying a car this time was unexpectively enriching. Thank you Arturo! Good prices!

• Amazing!

Omar made the experience of buying my first car a pleasure! I highly recommend him and Bomnin Chevrolet. I will come back next time after such a pleasent experience.

• Great service!

Staff was so nice and attentive! Manny was an awesome salesperson. I would recommend this dealership.

• The best dealer to purchase a vehiclw

Since the moment I step in the store I was greed it very professionally and felt welcomed. My sales consultant Mr Marco hep me incredibly through the whole precess making this experience very easy and satisfactory. Thank you Bomnin I would definitely come back for more business.

• Wonderful Service!

Jorge Tahuil was the best rep. We have bought two cars from him and it was the easiest process quick and simple less than 3 hours at the dealer. Shopped around a lot and other dealers couldn't come close to price! Highly recommend Jorge Tahuil at Bomnin!

• Best dealeri had dealt with

Friendly and helpful staff. Definetly a great place to bring your business

Friendly and helpful staff. Definetly a great place to bring your business

• Amazing salesman

Good sharp guy fast process worked with us as fast as he could in and out in 1.5hrs

• Great Dealership
    April 19, 2017

Manuel Sabino was awesome sales guy, he answered any question I had, have a great personality overall had a great buying experience I would recommend him.

• Buy a new car

I highly recommend this car dealer ship no matter the situation.They will work with you.bad credit fair they can help.My experience I was pleased ¿

• Equinox

Great customer service and fast service too ! I would recommend this dealer to all my friends !