• Ford f150

We had a great p experience. Ben Wightkin was excellent.

We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

We had a great p experience. Ben Wightkin was excellent.

We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Good People

Everyone was helpful and so far my truck runs great!!

We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

Everyone was helpful and so far my truck runs great!!

• Great service

I was met outside of the building at the door of my car. It was a very pleasant experience

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Hixson Automotive of Monroe for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate to call if you'd like further assistance.

• Great Dealership

F150. service was great, staff awesome. My 3rd new purchase here.

F150. service was great, staff awesome. My 3rd new purchase here.

• Quick lube service.

Oil change, tire rotation was done quickly on my F150. I'm having an issue with my right turn signal. I asked if they did estimates and was told no. I was told that there was a 3 hour minimum charge to run a diagnostic on it. The mechanic in the town I live in ( not Monroe) has the same equipment. He said he would hook it up and tell what was wrong. He would charge part and labor after if I decided to fix it.

• Professional, fast service; clean facility

Everyone was very professional, knowledgable, and knew how to put that knowledge to best use. I had just an oil change, but they also help find the source and correct some small problems on the car that I was having. Definitely highly recommended service.

• Wonderful Experience!!!!

This is a great place to do business with. They treat you like family there.

This is a great place to do business with. They treat you like family there.

• Clean Facility

Thanks, Margaret! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

So far everything was fine with the oil change, but the service person that checked me in was not helpful in explaining a rewards letter I received from you and told me the wrong thing. My husband called the service manager and he told us she had told me wrong and straightened everything out. She did not seem as knowledgable about vehicles as your past service people. Also we wish you had never moved Ford dealer or service department in your new location. It would seem like BMW should moved there and Ford stayed on Louisville.

• great service

sam takes care of business.. had trouble out on road he talked with me and saved a wrecker service..enjoy working with him

• great service

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Michael. Thank you again for choosing Hixson Automotive of Monroe, and we hope to see you again soon!