Sparks Nissan

(5.0) 18 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• AWESOME ATMOSPHERE AND PEOPLE

Im not sure where to start with how awesome this dealership is they sold me my car over a year ago and haven't had any problems with it since. They we...re so patient with me while i was in the process of buying my car. They also explained every little detail also. I highly recommend everyone to go see them if you are in the market for a new car...

• Van broke down while traveling....

While traveling back to Georgia from Central TX with my three grandchildren and pregnant daughter-in-law, my daughters van took a turn for the worse...... The repairs needed would not only have cost thousands, it would have taken several days to fix. My husband phoned ahead to Sparks and spoke to Will, who immediately started working on helping find a replacement vehicle. By the time we arrived at the dealership, they had vehicles ready for us to test drive. All of which were clean and in excellant condition. They were professional, kind, patient (3 boys ages 1-3 who just wanted to be home had taken over their sales office) and took every step to make sure we were well taken care of. Aaron our sales rep was incredible!!! He went as far as going to pick us up some lunch while we were waiting for financing and helped keep our little gjys entertained. Everyone at Sparks helped turn a stressful situation into a happy ending!

• Very helpful sales person

Carlos was very helpful, patient he was not a pushy sales person. I've been shopping for a car for 3 months and he was the first person to not get u...pset when I told him I was just looking not ready to buy right now I will definitely visit him again to purchase my first car. Thanks Carlos

• Satisfied Customer!

Mr. James Edwards has been my salesman since 2013. I have purchased two vehicles with his guidance and assistance. He is an excellent person to work... with. He has great customer service skills and very knowledgeable about his job. He was thorough and followed up to make sure that I was satisfied with my purchase and able to operate all the features of the vehicle. Mr. Edwards made my experience with Sparks Nissan a truly exceptional one! I would recommend him to anyone who is looking to purchase a vehicle from sparks Nissan.

• Purchase of a new (used) car

Sarah Henderson helped me with the purchase of my new (used) car and she was amazing to work with. She helped me get to the price I was looking for an...d she made me feel comfortable. When I am ready for another purchase or if I have a friend that is in the market for a new car I will definitely send them to Sarah.

• For a Nissan Rouge

My salesman was James Edward and there is none that I have found that are the caliber of his ability, he was very patient and showed me and my wife al...l of the cars and colors and equipment on them.

• Tonya J.

Kendall was very helpful. He's a great saleman. I would recommend him to a family or friend to purchase there next vehicle.

• Review

My wife and I have purchased last 4 vehicles from Sparks Nissan/Kia in Monroe, La. Our salesman has been James Edwards on each occasion. James is a pr...ofessional in every sense of the word. We have never felt pressured in any step of the buying process. James makes suggestions while we do the same until we find a common middle ground. He explains each step of what is going on during the process!! I have referred many people to ask for James when they are vehicle shopping!! I highly recommend James Edwards at Sparks for your next vehicle buying experience!!

• VETERAN

My salesman, James Edwards gave the best customer service I have had from a car dealership in a while. He was patient and was able to answer all of t...he questions me and my family had. I thank him for his time and dedication. Thank you. MELISSA RILEY

• Kendall Bennett salesman

Kendall Bennett, a excellent salesman knowledge of Nissan cars outstanding. My whole family only deals with him. We all drive a Nissan. Looking forwar...d doing business with Mr. Bennett real soon

Sparks Nissan