• Great Experience

I had a great experience with Van Trow. I purchased a used vehicle and the process was painless. Would definitely recommend. Thank you, Mike Rook, for your help!

• BOUGHT NEW 2017 TOYOTA TACOMA

I live a couple hours away from the dealership. Bought a new 2017 Toyota Tacoma. Whole process was great. Great price upfront by the internet sales manager, no negotiating. Vehicle was clean, filled with gas and running boards already added when I got there. Finance manager was excellent also and had paperwork ready for me to sign. Couldn't ask for a better vehicle purchase experience.

• truck buying customer

they never called or e-mailed I bought a 1970 Toronado from this dealer in1970. But this was before tudaruder.

• Van Tro

I've been looking for a couple months for a certain vehicle, fast response of email answered all and above questions. Didn't continue to call or email when I said it's not the one I've been watching 4

• Great service

Ask for a carfax for a vehicle i saw on line at the used car dearlership. Was provided one very quickly

• Van-Trow

VanTrow his been around a great number of years. Their cars are great cars and I trust anything that they have to sell.