• Best Car Purchase Experience

This is fantastic to hear! Thank you!

I just purchased a Lexus RX at Lexus of Brookfield and it was a perfect experience. I have purchased over 60 cars so far in my life and this was the best experience I have had. My salesman was Grover Zwieg. He went well beyond any level of customer service I have ever had when buying a car. He even came in on his day off to help me get the car to my home and into the garage with a big red bow on top as a surprise for my wife. The sales area and the service area are both beautiful facilities. Everyone was very helpful and friendly. I can't imagine ever buying a car anywhere else now that I have found Jack Safro's Lexus of Brookfield.

This is fantastic to hear! Thank you!

• Great inventory; no pressure sales environment

Nice low pressure sales environment. Jeff was a really helpful nice guy. Better prices than Madison.

MadtownCarShopper, we are so happy to hear that we could accommodate you with what you were looking for in a low pressure sales environment and that your overall experience was excellent. Thank you for the top notch marks and review.

• Excellent service and highly recommend

Tech Specialist, Wade Schumacher is great. Highly recommend setting up an appointment to benefit from his expertise! Salesperson Grover Zwieg was great to work with as well. We are very satisfied customers!

• Texhnology help with phone.

Tech person, Wade is very knowledgeable and pleasant.

Diane, thank you for your confidence in our technology support, and we are delighted to hear about your satisfaction. :)

Tech person, Wade is very knowledgeable and pleasant.

• Technical Service is Great!

We thank you for your confidence in our team, and are happy to hear that you both are so satisfied with our technical support provided.

Wade Schumacher from Lexus of Brookfield has been great helping my husband and I to understand all of the technical aspects for our new Lexus. We had an appointment this week, and Wade answered all of our questions professionally and made it seem so easy. Thanks Wade.

• Technical service support

Skogen, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

Phone consultation by technical support Wade Schumacher within minutes allowed me to properly program my parking assist settings so I could use my bike rack. He also ran through proper reprogramming in a succinct fashion. Super helpful!

• Great experience!!!!

Angela, we are thrilled to hear that your Lexus of Brookfield experience was so excellent, and thank you for your future recommendations.

We had an excellent experience at Lexus of Brookfield. Working with Dale Roeglin and Wade Schumacher was easy and pleasant. I would definitely recommend the dealership for your next new or used vehicle purchase.

• Wade, tech service

Needed help pairing a new phone to our 2015 RX, and Wade Schumacher was very helpful as always.

RichK, we are always here for you and have a lot of confidence in our technical support team. We are happy to hear that you share that same confidence.

• long way to go but was worth it

It was a long way to go for me to buy a car and it would have been more convenient to buy in Madison but the service they gave me was and is worth the drive. I spent my life in the technology profession but I sure appreciated Wade's technology training, and especially the training regarding the Lexus Enform App Suite and Destination Search.

Diane, your appreciation is greatly appreciated! We are so happy to hear that it was worth your while to come from such a long way, and thank you for such a kind sentiment.

• Tech service

We have a lot of confidence in our technical support and we're so happy that you feel the same way. Thank you for your kind remarks.

I'm not good with the technology on my Lexus but I feel confident knowing when I do have a question or problem all I have to do is call the dealership and ask for Wade and it will be taken care of.