• Great staff, sales to service

Great staff, sales to service. That's it. When you're in the market for a car, they're the best

• Maintenance Service

Ryan Kenely (Service Advisor) was informative and helpful. Entire staff was extremely courteous and supportive. Loner car was perfect. Thanks to all.

• New X1

The car salesman, levingston was really helpful and honest. Worked out the deal i was looking for, next thing i know iam now a bmw leasee.

• Keshi Renjen

Outstanding Service : Excellent Service Advisor Oil service & Tire replacement ..

• Servcing of my BMW

As always, great care in the handling of their customers

As always, great care in the handling of their customers

• Vehicle Service and New Car Purchase

While my car was in for routine service and I inquired about getting a new car. The dealer made me an offer to take back my car with no fee's and agreed to waive the remaining (6) months lease payments. What seemed like an impossible task was accomplished due to the excellent work of my salesman, Chris Wever. Two days later I am in a new vehicle with many upgraded options at a price near my current payment. Paul Miller BMW....Great Service, Great Car, Great Dealership!!!

• service

excellent service beyond what I expected.We went in for torutine service on our 528 series and we were out of there in an hour.very friendly and knowledgable people.

• Service

I had service performed on my vehicle, was done with great timing. I would recommend this dealer. I do not remember the name of my sales person however she was great.

• Great experience

Great deal. Jimmy Jones was my sales person and what I liked about him was that he was not pushy. Highly recommended

• New Car Lease

Chris Wever did an excellent job with entire lease process. He was able to meet my price. I had to wait for the car but it was worth it. It is a beatutiful car. I am looking forward to the next 3 years and hope as I continue my relationship with Paul Miller BMW.