Griffin's Hub Chrysler Jeep Dodge

233 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 20, 2019

I went to add washer fluid tonight on my Grand Cherokee Trailhawk and discovered the engine bay sprayed with oil. The only people who have ever lifted... the hood on this vehicle was the service shop at Griffin's Jeep. The cause of the oil spray was because they forgot to reinstall the filler cap. That's 6 months of driving with no filler cap through rain, snow, car washes, etc. I'm happy we did not have an engine fire in several months of summer driving in traffic jams. I don't know how to address potential premature engine failure because the engine ingested water or debris yet but will be investigating.

Hello Milwaukee AT: May we ask that you reach out to Lorraine Miller at lmiller@griffinautogroup.com to discuss your feedback further. It would be m...uch appreciated. Thank you.

January 18, 2019

It had been awhile since I had my vehicle in for service that I discussed with Joe Jones. The technicians found several problems that I wasn't aware of... during their initial inspection. Joe notified me and indicating that the repairs would requires several days to complete once the necessary parts were obtained. I would like to thank Joe for expediting the maintenance on my vehicle so that I could have it back when requested. Great job by everybody at Griffin's CDJR.

Thank you Jim, for your kind words about your experience at Griffin's HUB and with our employee Joe. We really appreciate hearing your feedback-- as ...we strive to deliver only the best service. Take care and let us know if we can be of any further help.

January 9, 2019

It only took 40 minutes. I think that is pretty good. I like the Famous Amos cookie bag they put in your car when done servicing your car.

Thank you Gundi for your comments. Griffin really appreciates them. We are happy to hear you loved the experience at the dealership as we strive to ...provide the very best! Take care.

December 30, 2018

Like most car dealership they will cheat you out of YOUR money. Whether it’s your trade in, price of their vehicle or insensitives. I’m well versed in... vehicle exchanges and they won’t forget any possible way to cheat you out of your money!

Hi Jason: We are so sorry to read your feedback. Our Griffin's HUB store is a business that values their customers, especially those that return in ...response to a vehicle exchange offer. We strive to deliver only the best experience. Please accept our apologies for any misunderstanding or miscommunication. Thank you.

December 30, 2018

Jim Moe/Griffin Hub Service Advisor embraced our serious situation with understanding and professionalism. We were headed to our southern home when the... Jeep began to fail. They gave us priority for repairs and kept us continously updated. Top Notch! We were treated by all we came in contact @ Griffins Hub to be made to feel we were the most important people to be serviced. Very friendly ,competant, professional and accommodating staff. They even followed up with us after we started our journey and days later. We were very impressed and would recommend to all for service, car purchase new or used. You won't be disappointed.

Hello and thank you for your review. Griffin certainly appreciates the kind words. We strive to deliver an outstanding customer experience and are s...o pleased you felt that. Let us know if we can be of any further service to you in the future. Take care.

December 28, 2018

Free shuttle to work and back. Next day part came in, Jim had the technician fix it 15 minutes of being there. Great service overall.

Thank you, Mike, for saying so. Griffin (and Jim) really appreciate it. We strive to deliver the very best in customer service and are happy you fel...t that. Take care and let us know if we can be of any further service to you.

December 26, 2018

Very highly disappointed! Hurried up to get there 10 min before they opened to go to their supposed Express Oil Change that you don't have to have an appointment... for. They wait till 27 mins till after 7 am to ask me if I have an appointment to get an oil change and when I reply no they then state well we can squeeze you in but you will have to leave your car here. For one they don't even offer a shuttle and two I don't even have a secondary car am I supposed to walk! This place is a real joke never go there again!

Hello and thank you for your feedback. We are so sincerely sorry that you hit the perfect storm in a recent change in our dealership's service departm...ent: We now take appointments in our Oil Change area. Our shuttle service too is limited at times and on the day you visited that proved to be true. Griffin apologizes to you for the inconvenience and confusion.

December 19, 2018

Professional courteous friendly staff. Virgil Fuller is the best! He went through most features of car and offered for me to come back any time for refresher... courses!

Thank you very much for this review. Griffin (and Virgil) certainly appreciate it. We value your business and are thrilled to hear we delivered the ...customer service you expected. Please let us know if we can do any more. Take care.

December 12, 2018

Fast friendly service. I can not think of any thing that did not meet my expectations. They did a great job. They will remain my dealer of choice.

Hi Mark! Thank you very much for your feedback on your experience at Griffin's HUB. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your current (and future) ...business! Take care and let us know if we can help in any additional way.

December 5, 2018

Drove everyday to work and home needed some diagnostics the car had to be towed because of damage done during diagnostics the next morning. Service advisor... didn't write our contact phone number down correctly and failed to read it back so the first promise I will call you in the morning failed as well.

Hi Terri and thank you for your feedback. In speaking with our Service Manager, he really felt the diagnostic test would not have caused any problem.... When you brought the car in with the check engine light on our technician found the transmission would not up-shift. There was no communication happening with the Power Train Control Module. When we checked for power--all checked out okay. That is why we recommended we start by replacing the PCM. We would still like to help you out with your situation and hope you would consider returning for service. Take care.